Ratings for Dr. Lynn B. Boyer

Slow! I was referred by my orthopedic doctor. I've had the same test (EMG) before and he did not take the time to do it with thoroughness. He didn't map out anything, just napped the pin in a few places and made conclusions from that. Took about ten minutes once I finally got back there. I do not recommend him for this procedure.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I did have to wait a little while but it was worth it. I know that my appointment was running into their lunch but the staff never made me feel rushed and answered all my questions. I had an EMG and I was a little frightened I am not a big fan of needles but I found Dr. Boyer to be kind patient and informative. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Great doctor......knows what he is doing. I have involuntary leg movement and RLS and he treated me the first time with wonderful success. The staff was wonderful and I waited less than fifteen minutes to be seen. So glad he moved to Athens.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr.boyer has helped me with my cluster migraines more than any other doctor has he didn't just guess and throw pills at it thanks to him I live a normal life now

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Rude. Lost his mind. Lost my folder from a couple of months ago. Walked in asked why I was there. He had my folder from ten years prior when I was a teen having seizures. He Forgot he had asked me to come for. Follow up from a couple of months ago. Hes crazy. Was just rude. he needs to retire. Staff RUDE. Wait time is long!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

told me casually I might have MS, without looking up; said I didn't have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, lectured me about weigh gain in preganacy (I was 1 month into a pregnancy); Turns out I did have CTS, ended up having physical therapy and surgery for it

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

My experience is that Dr Boyer "is always accepting new patients." I found that I got a new patient appointment immediatly. However, when I came back to get an appointment for a revist, I was told there were only new patient appoints. There were no openings for an existing patient and they scheduled me out several months. Another person came behind me at the desk and made an appointment right there - never been seen before - made a new patient appointment for that next week - 4 days away. I was flabbergasted.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Lynn B. Boyer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1967)

Carefirst Bcbs