Ratings for Dr. Jay I. Stack

All three doctors in this group are terrible. I feel like I am treated like a number instead of a patient. Last time I was there I kept hearing how they don't make enough money under Obamacare and I felt like they really didn't care about me … I will be changing my dr in the near future.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I've been a patient for 20 years. Dr. Stack is friendly but also business like. Most recently, he analyzed blood work and repeated tests to find that I am diabetic -- then recommended doctors in the area. I would certainly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I have been seeing Dr stack for over 30 years as a GP. When I was diagnosed with Diabetes he recommded I see and endocronologits. I still see him as my GP and overall haelth. He is easy going, returns you call. So far I am very happy with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

unusually well run practice. Very attentive, excellent response time. Sufficient amount of time spent with patient.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Stack gave me a medication without discussing its risks and, when I complained that it wasn't working, he told me to just take more of it. As a result, I landed in the ICU with sever hyponatremia. Dr. Stack never told me that I needed to avoid taking in too much fluid and/or overmedicating in order to avoid water intoxication.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Jay I. Stack's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med