Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(29)

"Hello Sir!! My girlfriend had a car crash that suffered a cerebral traumatism that ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Apatoff

Dr. Apatoff is simply an amazing doctor! He is extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Apatoff canceled my appointment last minute after letting me wait in his office for over an hour. His staff was completely unapologetic which I take as a reflection of his own feelings about canceling an appointment on someone WHO TOOK TIME OFF OF WORK to see him for a pressing issue. He is irresponsible and clearly doesn't care about his reputation. Word of advice, pick up the phone and apologize to your patients WHEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I have been his patient for 7 years now, he is such a good doctor. He tells me like it is and I appreciate that so much. I can reach him day or night and he is so caring. Yes there’s a long wait time but it’s worth it. He’s the best

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I went in to see Dr. Apatoff. He asked me for my previous doctor and made it sound as if his office would contact them for my records (like any other doctor's office in the world would). At no point did he ask or tell me that I needed to bring them in myself. Then when I showed up without the documents he was exceedingly rude and dismissive. I'll never go back and don't understand how he is so highly rated.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

He is a quack! He treated my Mother for over 10 years for M.S., he refused to answer any of my questions including giving me a copy of her MRI (which I don't think he ever took). I always wondered why she was in so much pain and her disease never mimicked symptoms commonly associated with M.S. He sent her to a pain clinic where she was given very strong meds, including a morphine pump that was implanted. Well she almost died from all this medication, good thing too because she had several exams and very expensive tests and guess what...NO EVIDENCE of MS. This Dr. ruined her life as well as our Families. I would stay far away from him and his silly pretentious bow tie!!!

Submitted October 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Apatoff for 20 yrs... If it wasn't for him I don't think I would be here. He is one doctor that I can reach in an emergency any time day or night.. And over the course of twenty years, there have been many.. He treats me with respect at all times.. He's a superb doctor as well as a kind and compassionate doctor..

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Apatoff is a wonderful doctor and I have been in his care for quite some time. He takes the time with you and is always accessable. I have been fortunate to be in his care and would highly recommend him to anyone suffering from MS.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Apatoff is truly caring and compassionate. My daughter was diagnosed at age 18 with MS and I was so surprised when I called for an appointment but Dr Apatoff actually came on the phone and talked to me for quite some time. He is so responsive to his patients and at all hours of the day and night. He has alleviated so many of our fears and we are so fortunate that he is our neurologist for the past three years. Thank you Dr. Apatoff for your unselfish dedication to your patients. We never mind if we have to wait a little because we know he always makes time for his patients including taking phone calls and adding on to his daily schedule so any wait means he is helping another patient which is what doctors are supposed to do.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

There is no better neurologist for MS in NYC - After a series of hosptial MD disasters and over -testing, Dr. Apatoff is understanding, calm and "hand-on". You might have to sit in the waiting room for 1hr + ...But i'd rather be there waiting for his expertise and treatment plans - than any other MD....HE is exceptional!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Sometimes i wonder what I would have done without Dr. Apatoff. MS patients, like myself, are fortunate to have such a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Brian R. Apatoff's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare