Ratings for Dr. Rachel S. Rohde

We had a long list of Dr's on our referral sheet. A friend works at Beaumont and said hands down (pun intended! :) ) Dr Rohde was the best. She was right! I took my four year old son in with a fractured pinkie finger. She was attentive, KIND and answered questions...mine and his! I am a mother of five boys and we will definitely be calling on her again for anything like this!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Rohde was excellent. I had a badly fractured wrist and she did surgery on my using a plate and 11 screws. That was over 2 years ago and I frequently think of how fortunate I was to be referred to her from from the ER resident. I have full range of motion and strength and virtually no residual effects other than my scar. I would recommend her anytime. For a surgeon, she could not have been more compassionate at a time when you feel pretty vulnerable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

Diagnosed my son's fractured arm IMMEDIATELY after a PA from Huron Valley told me my son was faking!! She was extremely competent, compassionate and kind. would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Diagnosed my condition right away, and ordered EMG test to confirm.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Rachel S. Rohde's Credentials

• German

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1999)