Ratings for Dr. Barbara C. Schroeder

She was very knowledgeable and I left feeling that I was in very capable hands.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Schroeder delivered my son last June. It was an unexpected c-section because his heart rate kept dropping due to the placenta breaking away. It was very scary for my husband and I but Dr. Schroeder was amazing and I knew I was in good hands from the minute the wheeled me into the operating room.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Yes, she has good bedside manners. However I need more from my OB. At the end of my pregnancy and had high bp at night for two nights. Then I saw her in the morning and shared my concern, that my numbers were high at night, good in the morning. She took my bp and answered that my numbers were fine. Two days later I called the nurse and told her my numbers on the night before. She took it seriously and send me to the hospital right away. The staff was waiting for me and put me on a monitor. After an hour the OB who was on call told me I needed to deliver immediately because my bp was too high and both me and my baby were at risk. Bottom line, my opinion is that Dr. Schroeder needs to understand that even though her patients do not have a md, they are not clueless about their condition. If she had listened to me, I wouldn't have had to go through this. Yes, I like her personality, she is very gentle, but I need more than that. I need someone who works with me...

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Best of the best. The most caring and competent doctor I have ever had. She is truly what medicine should be.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr Schroeder is a good doctor but always rushing you. She spend very little time to answers your questions and does not even ask you what your problems was. She incorrectly had given me incorrect instruction on taking or using the medicine. I have to find out the correct instruction from the company’s website. I am very disappointed and in the process of finding another OBGYN

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Absolutely OUTSTANDING!!! Dr. Schroeder is a true professional! I have had 3 surgeries with her as well as yearly exams for over 8 years. She is knowledgeable, caring, concise, AND humble! A terrific woman who can relate well to others and listens well, she takes the time to show she is interested in you as a person! It is rare that I speak this enthusiastically about doctors, but I HIGHLY reccomend her services and bedside manner!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Very nice! She sat down with me and answered all my questions, hard to find a doctor like that.. She truly cares for her patients!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Very helpful, and will take the time to answer any and all questions you have for her. She makes you feel very comfortable, and that she truly cares for you and your well being. Great experience!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Very friendly atmosphere and service. Never a long wait to be seen.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Barbara C. Schroeder's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1991)