Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Perry

This young and obviously inexperienced doctor noticed a subchorionic bleed on an ultrasound of mine at 7 weeks. Baby looked fine and he said not to worry, the bleed would go away and all was well. He told me to come back for my regular 12 week check up and no follow up would be necessary. Well, two days before that 12 week check up, I started bleeding more heavily than before and it turned out that little baby could no longer survive b/c my placenta was detaching from the bleed. There are options for trying to treat this diagnosis, although this doctor offered none of that. I am now pregnant again, have the same diagnosis with a different doc and baby is doing well with the help of weekly ultrasounds, blood work, and meds to monitor and control the bleed. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. If you have a normal pregnancy, you might not notice his inexperience, but if you need help, he has no clue!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Michael F. Perry's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners