Ratings for Dr. Rob F. Allum

I visited Dr. Allum on several occasions and felt frustrated after each. He is a nice guy, positive with a can do attitude, but it felt like he wasn't really listening to my concerns. He would often try to give me answers before I finished asking questions and generally hurried things. He is very decisive, which some people like, but seems to not really be listening to everything you say. I would not recommend him to friends and family and have transferred to another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

After using this doctor for almost 10 years, was booted out of office for challenging a wrong diagnosis and medication for my child. Does not care about patients well-being as demonstrated by his actions. Many people in our town have received "the letter" from this practice for things as small as a $5.00 overdue balance. They have the dumping of patients down to an art between the doctor and the office administrator. And note that this incident I challenged was not the first mistake he had made with my childs healthcare, just the first I followed up with. Pretty soon, considering the number of people that have been dismissed as patients from this practice, there should not be enough revenue to keep them open.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Rob F. Allum's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Massachusetts