Ratings for Dr. Molly Zirkle

Very friendly staff. I was impressed with Dr Zirkle. She made me feel at ease. She has a sense of humour, listened to me and was very professional. All of that was very appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

To a previous poster, I can only say that not all reviews are from persons outside of the medical profession. I am a member of the medical profession. I can also spell. I have no idea why you assume all reviews, other than your own, are rooted in clinical knowledge. From my experience, which I try to use to inform my own practice, doctors are people first, M.D. status is irrelevant unless you are reviewing a clerk or resident. Your attitude is offensive. I don’t think MZ is any great shakes. She’s a person who happens to be an M.D. While I’m far from impressed with her, keep it in mind that patients come from all walks of life. Your opinion is not more important. Show some humility. It’s not easy, I know, when society treats medical professionals as though we are Gods. That is a very high standard. Dr Z. ? Not my cup of tea. Who cares? This is Canada. Take what you can get. We all die anyway. Even docs.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

In terms of her expertise, I did not benefit from that, I lost my hearing but she was not able to help me at all. I got 3 shots of steroids which did nothing for my condition. I don't rate professionals because, I think that it could be bias. As a professional myself I see where I get ratings that is really bias but for the most part the ratings are true even though they are not pleasant. My point is, my rating is unbiased and truthful. This doctor has no empathy. She will not sugar code any thing which I think is great and I appreciate. In terms of her standard of care, she has none Folks, from my experience, she does her job and that's it. She will not go above and beyond. Just to reiterate, she was not able to solve my issue. I left feeling extremely sad and depress. I came home and said, I better take matters into my own hands and self-advocate. I went for a second opinion and seek out alternative treatment like Herperbaric Oxygen treatment. Again, in my experience, she did not go above and beyond. She did the minimum.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

I got the opportunity to meet Dr. Zirkle yesterday. She is very knowledgeable she explain everything in full details. She is very nice and friendly has a beautiful smile . Staff at St. Michael is amazing thank you Dr. Zirkle .

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

I went to see Dr. Zirkle for a deviated Septum. I was seen promptly and after trying a medication track, to reduce my polyps, was scheduled for surgery. I can now breathe comfortably. Dr. Zirkle presents as knowledgeable forthright no nonsense, but also friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I don’t give these reviews much weight as they are written by non-medical professionals who are qualified to assess bedside manner only. That being said, I’m leaving this one for the benefit of those who care. Dr. Zirkle removed my tonsils and cured my sleep apnea. Knowledgeable and skillful. Would recommend 10/10.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Stay away from this Doctor! All the reviews are true. She is callous, rude and impatient.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

The most unpleasant experience I’ve ever encountered with a physician in my whole life. Dr. Molly was incredibly rude. I was beyond shocked. She did not give me time to speak when she asked me part medical history questions and she was quick to judge. From the moment I spoke, she just kept repeating “I only deal with nose” and giving atittude the entire time for no reason at all.. I thought this was a ENT specialist referral..? I had been waiting for this appointment for 1 year and was literally jumping up and down with joy when I had received the phone call. I don’t know what worse, not getting the treatment I’d have hoped to receive or the insensitive, condescending, unprofessional manner. Her staff in the front however, were very pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

After being thrown from Pillar to Post( My own treating doctor, the wonderful Dr. Philips Wade retired who took good care of me since 1991) I went through a cumbersome task to find a good ENT specialist. I was recommended to see Dr. Andreas Gontus, who transferred my file from St. Michael to St, joseph, then he disappeared on me with no notice to me. When I found his New Number his assistant told me he has changed his practice!! Only Cosmetic surgeries! Anyway it took another referral from Wonder Dr. Bill watson to get an appointment with St. Michael, but inspite of having a sever vertigo, they gave me an appointment after 6 months! tried a few times to call for a possible cancellation which they could fit me in. Answer was no after 6 months I went to see Dr. Zirkle. Luckily she showed careful response by taking initiative to refer me for MRI to find out the root cause of my Vertigo. In General she was attentive and Punctual by the way I was seen before the scheduled time. For St. Michaels hospital which I worked there even it was a precedent! Horra!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Zirkle is an amazing ENT! She’s always cheerful, patient and answers your questions. Highly regarded and wonderful patient care. Thank you Dr Zirkle.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018