Ratings for Dr. Rany S. Al Haj

I love Dr. Rany Al Haj, He is very detailed oriented. Staff always gets back to you asap. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Al Haj is one in a million. He's young - but he's old school. Finding a great doctor like him is like winning the lottery these days! He takes his time, asks questions, and is genuinely interested and concerned. I never feel rushed, and I feel truly cared for. SO rare! He goes out of his way and never makes you feel like you are inconveniencing him. He has a great bedside manner - extremely warm, and very kind. Thank you Dr. Al Haj!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I hate to rate but bedside needs improvement. No wait time but there's a reason. The old adage you get wait you wait for!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Rany S. Al Haj is an excellent physician. I was extremely pleased with his staff and his bed side manner was phenomenal. Very attentive, offered various treatment options and was very thorough. He is extremely genuine, compassionate and kind. I am so glad I found a doctor I feel confident in treating my RA, fibromyalgia and lupus.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Staff is friendly, I was seen right away. Dr. Al Haj is knowledgeable and kind. He understands that many health conditions overlap specialties and genuinely wants to help. I am impressed with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Al Haj is extremely knowledgeable with great communication skills. The office is punctual and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. With RA I am putting my life in the DR's hands and I trust Dr Al Haj completely

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Doctor Al Haj is excellent! Very compassionate and caring. Listens to your complaints and helps you find answers. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Al Haj is very easy to converse with, he takes his time and is always punctual.bi would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I belive that Dr. Al-Haj is the best in his field, and he takes all the time there is, to discuss and comfort his patients, and with a smile. Dr. Al-Haj is very through and precise in his diagnosis. I would trust him in his judgement at any time.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

My opinion of Dr. Al Haj is that he is extremely intelligent, interested, caring, concerned and determined to help in every way. In addition, I did call early one morning with an alergic reaction just to leave a message with the service before I went to work and got involved and he called back within minutes, I never in any way indicated that it was an emergency and I was absolutely shocked with his call. I have enver felt rushed or that anything was missed at any appointment. I like the girls that work for him, helpful and caring as well.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013