Ratings for Dr. Rany S. Al Haj

I have been with this practice for 7 years now. Dr Al Haj is always trying to help me with the pain. He keeps trying different meds till he knows you are feeling good. He has a great bed side manner and truly cares about his patients. he spends time with you and never rushes you along. Jen That works with the Dr is always very helpful and takes care of everything you need. Truly amazing office!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Efficient, helpful and courteous staff. Dr. Al Haj is thorough and thoughtful. He respectfully listens and takes time to explain and reassure. I am very fortunate to have found this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I try to make appointment last 2 days can not get any one to answer the phone or return my call. Some thing very wrong with Office staff or Doctor. What the Italian says: " FOHERGETABOUTIT"

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

If you don't mind having your first initial contact with this doctor as being rude, unhelpful and lack of ability to offer a solution than go see this doctor. Unfortunately, my experience with the secretary was very poor!! I then took my concern to Jennifer the office manager and received a less than professional response confirming my desire to look for another doctor. Her apology was SO insincere, she was arrogant, and her tone of voice didn't convince me at all to stay with this office. I have several doctors in my family and no one in management would let a patient leave the practice so easily. Very sad!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I love Dr. Rany Al Haj, He is very detailed oriented. Staff always gets back to you asap. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Al Haj is one in a million. He's young - but he's old school. Finding a great doctor like him is like winning the lottery these days! He takes his time, asks questions, and is genuinely interested and concerned. I never feel rushed, and I feel truly cared for. SO rare! He goes out of his way and never makes you feel like you are inconveniencing him. He has a great bedside manner - extremely warm, and very kind. Thank you Dr. Al Haj!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I hate to rate but bedside needs improvement. No wait time but there's a reason. The old adage you get wait you wait for!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Rany S. Al Haj is an excellent physician. I was extremely pleased with his staff and his bed side manner was phenomenal. Very attentive, offered various treatment options and was very thorough. He is extremely genuine, compassionate and kind. I am so glad I found a doctor I feel confident in treating my RA, fibromyalgia and lupus.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Staff is friendly, I was seen right away. Dr. Al Haj is knowledgeable and kind. He understands that many health conditions overlap specialties and genuinely wants to help. I am impressed with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Al Haj is extremely knowledgeable with great communication skills. The office is punctual and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. With RA I am putting my life in the DR's hands and I trust Dr Al Haj completely

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016