You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rany S. Al Haj

Dr Al Haj is extremely knowledgeable with great communication skills. The office is punctual and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. With RA I am putting my life in the DR's hands and I trust Dr Al Haj completely

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Al Haj is very easy to converse with, he takes his time and is always punctual.bi would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I belive that Dr. Al-Haj is the best in his field, and he takes all the time there is, to discuss and comfort his patients, and with a smile. Dr. Al-Haj is very through and precise in his diagnosis. I would trust him in his judgement at any time.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

My opinion of Dr. Al Haj is that he is extremely intelligent, interested, caring, concerned and determined to help in every way. In addition, I did call early one morning with an alergic reaction just to leave a message with the service before I went to work and got involved and he called back within minutes, I never in any way indicated that it was an emergency and I was absolutely shocked with his call. I have enver felt rushed or that anything was missed at any appointment. I like the girls that work for him, helpful and caring as well.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

the doctor was very abrupt and almost seemed annoyed.. he didnt explain anything or even talk to me..very cold..im only going back to get my test results then i think i will find another doctor

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Very knowlegable, helpful and made me feel very comfortable. Excellent doctor

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

really cares about people , works on finding out whats going on so that he can get it fixed im very happy with him

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Sorry to say I DISAGREE with all the other ratings. The office staff was cold and abrupt and clearly responsible for too much. The doctor ordered lots of lab work and dismissed me with fibromyalgia and no treatment or direction dispite my plea for help with my condition. Not sure who he is helping but, with I was one of them.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Ecellent doctor, took time explaining my condition and provided assistance in a caring an professional manner. I would recommend Dr. Haj to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Rany S. Al Haj's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Al Haj is extremely knowledgeable with great communication skills. The office is punctual and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. With RA I am p..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Al Haj is excellent! Very compassionate and caring. Listens to your complaints and helps you find answers. Highly recommend."

November 16, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=150091'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014