Ratings for Dr. George M. Savage

Personal ethics not to be admired. Overuse of his personal organs if you know what I mean

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Savage is amazing. I truly love the service provided by him and his staff. He delivered all 5 of my children and was awesome.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Savage is amazing, knowledgable, attentive and very kind. I am truly surprised by the negative comments that were posted but the care he provided during my hysterectomy was fabulous!! He made me feel very comfortable and I'd recommend him anytime...hands down.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

he is the best doctor ever he delivered my third baby, I wish I would've known about him with my first two pregnancy. his staff is also great. I would recommend him to anybody looking for OBGYN.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I Had 2 kids delivered by Dr.Savage, he was a Good doctor to me he cared about my needs and got things done! Im now pregnant again and I went to Dr Savage new office at Savage Medical Group My first visit was great and there on after my visit where crap I felt like he didnt care about my need or questions he forgot to send my prcribtions to the pharmacy and the new office is kind of sad/scary in a uncomfortable area and bad care just made it worst.. I went back to sutter gould and got an appt with Dr. Redding, Dr.Redding is an amazing doctor I get a great vibe, he answered all my question and never was in a hurry. I think that after Dr.Savage went independent his care changed. he was alot better doctor while he was at Sutter Gould..

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Savage is a breath of fresh air in a time where doctors push you through namelessly to get through as many patients as possible. He takes the time to listen, not just hear, what your concerns are and is completely thorough. I wouldn't have trusted my care and my delivery to anyone else and I'm so thankful to have found a doctor I trust so much. I very highly recommend Dr savage!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Like one of the commenters post, I also can't believe how many negative comments I've read about Dr. Savage. I first met him when I was at the hospital, I went into early labor & he was the on call dr. Like any other women who didn't have her regular GYN to deliver my baby I was nervous & a bit scared. But he did not fail to make me completely comfortable. I then started to see him post baby & he just recently delivered my second born 2 weeks ago! I have nothing bad to say about him. He's wonderful! He's caring, attentive, & knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone whose looking for a good GYN who knows his stuff. I will continue to see him...

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

The best GYN I have ever seen, I feel so lucky to have found him

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I loved this doctor, unfortunately had to leave because of a change in insurance. Tried to concieve for 3+ years because of him we are now expecting a little girl. Doctor and staff very compassionate and understanding, especially after our first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. Very knowledgeable about infertility for a standard OBGYN. Willing to listen to patients and suggestions. I have reccomended him to friends struggiling to get pregnant. Hoping to change insurance so I can go back especially if we want to try for another child.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011