Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Weintraub

Dr Weintraub has arrogant personality. I did not feel confident in his ability as my surgery had to be repeated! When I asked why we needed to repeat it he answered " haven't you ever tied a knot and it came undone?" So, this left me questioning whether or not the second surgery could of been avoided!! The office staff & nurses are friendly, and appointments are fairly punctual.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I just had surgery August 29th and am very happy with my outcome. Dr. Weintraub was up front with my problem was and even told me it could be worse and won't know until he's actually in my shoulder. When I first met him, I thought he wasn't very friendly, but I'm glad I continued with him. I also want to say that he does get back to patients through his nurse Christina ...she's awesome! Thank you Dr. For taking that pain away.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

i was recommended to Dr. weintraub through my sports med doctor due to a workers comp shoulder injury. after suffering for 6 months of pain and therapy I see him and hes says Im ok and ready for full work duty. I could barely lift my arm. Even my workers comp insurance doc said I needed surgery. I sought a 2nd opinion and found I had a labrum tear, bankart lesion and torn rotator cuff in my shoulder. I underwent surgery and am quite happy but still recovering 3 months after. Dr Weintraub is very impersional and cold. A little too rough with the exam also. I wish I never wasted my time with this hack

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

After many years of shoulder pain, numerous doctors, plenty of physical therapy, I saw Dr. Weintraub. He correctly diagnosed my problem and operated. He has been very courteous, truthful and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone who has shoulder pain.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

I saw this dr regarding an old hip injury from a car accident many years ago. He would not listen to anything I had to say about my medical history regarding this injury. He was rude and very rough when he twisted my leg it almost made me cry. Then he told me I needed BOTH hips replaced (when only one is injured). Then he told me to lose weight and told me not to bother with getting a 2nd opinion because every other orthodox would tell me the same thing. He was VERY wrong about everything. I DID get a 2nd opinion. I found a very well-respected orthodo surgeon through a friend. The new surgeon told me my injury is the most common injury they see. He read through Weintraub's notes and asked, "was this guy an orthopedic?". Please save yourself pain, suffering, and frustration. Avoid this dr at ALL costs. I'm not doing this out of spite as he did me a favor because my new dr is wonderful. I'm doing this to warn others.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

I went in for repair of my meniscal tear and it turned out I didnt have on after all, he misread the MRI. So after waiting 2 hours starving to be anethesized, going under and being under for an hour, and now not being able to take a shower for 3 days because of the 3 quarter sized holes in my knee it turns out my pain is from something else. I am only 21 and I have severe joint wear which is a much more involved surgery. His suggestion now, even though I cannot straighten my leg and I am in constant pain is Physical Therapy...why? Because I am "so young" and the surgery is so extreme. Oh yes, and this wasnt heard from him. Only from my mom because after my surgery he was too busy to come tell me what happened and he left me there and sent me home without a single explaination to ME. Very rude and clinical, he doesnt explain things and he is very detatched. I do NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Kenneth J. Weintraub's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1991)