Ratings for Dr. Brad A. Case

Great doctor! Beautiful, clean office and surgical facility. Incredibly thorough and kind staff. Very knowledgeable, fixed my problem and got me back on my feet quickly. Accepted my insurance and even got my preauth without me having to do anything! Highly recommend ro anyone in the Grand Valley, Western Slope and even farther away. Worth the trip! 5+ stars across the board!! Call and schedule- they are all really helpful

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Excellent experience!!! Best in the Valley! Repaired my diseased veins, no more leg pain, no more restless legs, no more leg cramps, no more ugly varicose veins. Thank you Dr Case!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Incredible, compassionate care. Helped solve my leg issues. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

27 years of experience, stellar training. Excellent choice in the Grand Valley and on Western Slope. Anti aging treatments too!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Best care in the a Grand Valley. Will come to ER to help you, even if he is not on call. Great experience

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

We encountered Dr. Brad Case as a Trauma Surgeon in a hospital setting at Durango Mercy Regional Medical Center. He provided excellent care to my son, who had suffered kidney/spleen injuries. He was my son's physician throughout his 7 day stay in the hospital, providing very good care to him the entire time. He took time to answer questions, give thorough explainations and we felt very confident in the medical decisions he was making on behalf of our son. Unfortunately, we live in another state, so we will have to find another doctor to follow up with my son's injuries instead of being able to continue seeing Dr. Case. Also, we heard nothing but good things about Dr. Case from the nursing staff at Mercy Hospital. Because we saw him in a hospital setting instead of at an office, I only rated Dr. Case in the "Staff" and "Punctuality" categories because they were required to submit this rating.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Submitted July 15, 2012

Dr. Brad A. Case's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare