Ratings for Dr. Daxa D. Patel

Dr. Patel is wonderful. This is my 2nd pregnancy with her because she is a sweet and knowledgable doctor. Yes the wait time can be very long but it does go both ways. They are veru accomodating when you are running late and never rush you when you are being seen.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I went to Dr. Patel a few years ago for the first time ever, and got my yearly exam. At that time her office staff was helpful in scheduling my appointment considering the fact that I am self paying. During the exam she was nice and knew that I was nervous. As many women, going to see an OBGYN is not the most fun experience for lack of better words. I personally don't like it. So since my 1st experience was a good one, I kept her information for the next time! Unfortunately, for me the 2nd time was awful,long wait time, over 45min. I explained that my husband and I wanted to start a family and wanted to check that all was well. This conversation turned into an awkward one..she basically took my indiscretion about not liking any OBGYN appointments personal. Needless to say, my pap exam was not at all comfortable, in the end I was feeling some discomfort and very surprised by the continue ovarian pain the following days. Since checkup, pain is on & off. Now being checked by new OBGYN!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr Patel is well known in the area and was referred to me by few friends. Great Exp!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Great Experience! Very informative and puts patients at ease.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Prescribes expensive meds and never had a sample to try before buying. I felt Dr. Patel was sweet at first but when I needed help she was not cooperative to help me medically for meds to help my menopause. She is against HRT and it caused me a lot of anxiety. The staff screwed up my insurance papers and they never callback for days and days.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Overpriced. The office staff was rude and I sat for over an hour. In addition, they were slow in filing refills for my prescription. Find another doctor...this place was awful.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I am not a doctor person but Dr. Patel is the best. She delivered my baby and made it an easy and painless as possible. She has the ability to make an uncomforable situation an easy one.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Great!!!!! Very knowledgeable about field and updated on new tech.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

DR PATEL is a very nice doctor but when it came to delivery there was a problem.Being my third child i KNEW it was labor and coming FAST, called her before I left house and she wouldnt come until "hospital" said it was time. Missed my delivery. Also, her front office staff is HORRIBLE, RUDE AND NASTY, with a false sense of power. And since my delivery I have a weird hormonal/ovulating thing going on that she won't even listen to. She really is a nice doctor though, and she never rushes you but her staff is enough to stear clear of.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

LOVE MY DOCTORS!! DR. Patel and Dr. Grahm. They delivered my daughter. The best of all I have ever been to. Most of my life I have only seen guy OBGYNS but since I have been seeing these two wonderful ladies it has been great. Dr. Patel really takes the time to listen, she really cares about her patients. The wait can be long I won't lie but some things are worth the wait and they are!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Daxa D. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL