Ratings for Dr. Lesley David

Once upon a time, I hated doctors. I am happy to say that is a thing of my past. I had an amazing surgeon on all levels. Gentle, understanding, patient, excellent with a knife, and caring. She took my book of questions and sat with me to answer them,. The waiting room was packed and she still took the time to make sure I had no more questions. She is my person who restored my faith in doctors. I finally got implants and cant believe I waited so long. The red book will never be thrown out. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I was told to see Dr. David bcause she was "the best". I usually think there can be many who are very good and it's impossible to say the best. I can say though my dentist was right. I have seen MANY doctors in my life. I have had cancer and diabetes and heart problems. Dr. David and her staff are professional, courteous, think about YOU as a person and not a job or a surgery. I was told I could not have implants by two other doctors. I not only had implants, but it went very smoothly. She really cares about people. It was as if I was a relative and not a patient she never knew. Thank you is just words. You changed my life even though I may not live as long as I want I at least have the best quality of life again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

IGNORE THE ONE STAR RATING ABOVE -IT SHOULD READ 5 STARS ***** MY ERROR! DR DAVID IS A STAR

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I call Dr David my hero. I was referred to Dr David by my dentist, due to a very complex situation, considered almost hopeless. I was told Dr David was the best, and now I understand and agree! Dr David was able to successfully place seven (7) implants in my lower jaw. Her skills are exceptional and her team is second to none. Dr David clearly explained the procedures in advance and ensured that all my questions were answered (I always brought my list!). There was an extensive preparation period to ensure success. Dr David's approach is calm, methodical, thorough and professional. Her staff are caring and very friendly. Dr David, thank you for changing my life for the better! You and your team are the best! Rudy

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I have had not good luck with doctors. I had low expectations for sure, but had to have surgery. Dr. David has made me think there are people who care again. She was very patient, kind, explained it all very well. for the first time in years, I have felt good about going to a doctor. My surgery went very smoothly and I had no pain after the teeth removal and even after the implants. I have been a patient for about 1 year and have referred my family. They have had a great time as well with Dr. David and her staff. Highly highly recommend this DR.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Very rushed. Didn’t have much opportunity to ask questions and wasn’t given much info as to what to expect for recovery.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Lesley David is amazing and super nice. She is honestly the best oral surgeon! I would definitely recommend Dr. Lesley David, her staff is very helpful and awesome. I had my wisdom teeth removed and the procedure and recovery went really well and smooth. Dr. Lesley David is so sweet she called me to make sure that I was okay. She also did my jaw surgery and I am so happy with my result. Words cannot describe how happy I am. She did a wonderful job of explaining the procedure and steps to me. She is very understanding and gentle. Thank you so much Dr. Lesley David! -Arifa

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

A minor bit of pain for 4 implants. What a great job, Dr. David Thank you for all your hard work to make me feel great and smile again. I will always be grateful to you and your team. SM

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Lesley David is one of the best. I have a hard time trusting doctors and I know a good one when I see one. I had an emergency procedure done with Dr. David and she was absolutely amazing from her follow up to the initial consultation. Her staff is amazing especially Jennifer. She has surrounded herself with a great support team and that is a testament to her professionalism, beautiful heart and the willingness to help people. She is not just a cheque collector she actually cares about her patients. I would strongly recommend Dr. David. For your reference, I had an emergency tooth extraction done which was complicated and needed immediate attention that my former dentist severely bodged up (failed extraction). This was an impacted tooth which imbedded itself in my jaw bone and my nerve close by. I did not feel any pain and the recover was seamless. Dr. David personally called to make sure I was ok and when she was unable to reach me she had her support team reach out. Jennifer, is a very professional, helpful staff member and always willing to go the extra mile to help patients. Ladies keep up the good work! You rock! Financial consultant, adviser, entrepreneur within the investment community.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I am so happy with my jaw surgery. Dr. David has changed my life. Thank you is not enough. Hopefully the chocolates showed my appreciation and much much more.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017