Ratings for Dr. Lesley David

Everyone at Dr. David's was very friendly and helpful. Surgery went without a hitch and Dr. David explained the before and after in lots of detail so I was very prepared. I feel great specially since I had been so scared of jaw surgery. I am glad after years of thinking about it that I did it. Thank you for the caring and talent.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

If I ever need more teeth taken out of my head I'll be going back to Lesley. I had 4 wisdom teeth yanked out. 3 of them healed almost instantly with little to no pain after the first few days which is pretty impressive. Staff was able to sort out insurance pretty smoothly. And the follow up call and aftercare was very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I brought my son to see Dr. David about two teeth he had lost when he way younger. He was referred elsewhere as we are from Hamilton. I searched the Dr. and felt he wasn't appropriate and found Dr. David myself. She was a relief for him. She was amazing with him and he is petrified of all doctors. Dr. David had to do surgery to build his gums and bone to put the implants. He never once complained about seeing her. He really liked her and he is so happy with his smile. Thank you for restoring his faith in doctors. Dr. David and her staff were really wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Excellent experience with Dr. David. Professional, clean, well run office, helpful staff and Dr. David very skillfully extracted 2 wisdom teeth very quickly with no bruising, minimal swelling and pain. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Leslie David is very skillful, and her hands are like magic. Like most of you, I experienced no bruises, and the swelling was minimal. I would recommend her to anyone who needed her specialties.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Professional and caring from the moment I walked in the door to when I left. Surgery went without any issues. Dr. David has magic hands. Best experience.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I've been to Dr. Lesley David a few years ago for my two wisdom teeth. I was amazed how I never swelled up or look like a chipmunk like most of my friends that got it done elsewhere. I was prescribed Tylenol 3 but never took it as the post surgery was painless. From there on, I started referring my friends. Recently, my mother had a terrible toothache and was denied surgery by all the dentists that she went for exam due to her complications. She had no hope and was in pain for days and finally Dr. Lesley David was willing to take my mom in and surgery was done. I am so thankful for her to take my mother in and perform the oral surgery as I wouldn't have trusted anyone else but Dr. Lesley David. My mom came home without any pain and mild swelling but that was normal and reduced with the ice pack. My mom didn't require any pain medications as well. Dr. Lesley David is truly amazing at what she does! Thank you Dr. Lesley David and your wonderful team for taking care of both my mom and me (previous patient). Definitely will keep recommending my family and friends to her!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I fell on my teeth when I was younger and have had a million problems ever since. The teeth went bad and I had to see many doctors to help me. I lost faith and I was told so many times how difficult my mouth is and that it is a problem. I finally decided to get something done as I could not live looking the way I do. I needed lots of surgery to build my gums and jaw and then implants for teeth. I was sent to Dr. David's clinic feeling very doubtful about all of what my dentist told me. Again, Dr. David explained that my situation was not easy but ok to have work done. I liked her right away but was still not feeling very positive that my horror with my mouth would end. In over almost a year and a half I am a new person. Now I can smile and feel back to my old self. Dr. David and her nurses were so nice and comforting and of course her hands made me smile again. I feel forever owing to her. Thank you from the red book of lots of questions :)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Both myself, 2 friends, my husband, and now my children have seen Dr. David over a span of 11 years. She and her team have been very caring and always seem to have the time to answer all my questions as a neurotic parent and patient before during and after surgery. Combined we have seen her for a bump on my son's lip. He was petrified and ended up loving Dr. David at the consult and then the surgery was easy. He now goes to the dentist and is much better. He wanted to see her for his cavity, but she doesn't.t do fillings. She also removed wisdom teeth and did implants. My friends were so happy with her and her office, it made me happy. I recommend her to everyone. Keep up the good work. People are lucky she does what she does. We drive over an hour to see her every time, but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I am shocked by all the positive reviews as my girlfriend had a very negative experience with Dr. David. She provided very little information about the surgery and the aftercare was basically non-existent. She "forgot" to schedule a follow-up appointment and my girlfriend had to call her to schedule one herself. It is clear that Dr. David does not care about the well-being and recovery of her patients. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018