Ratings for Dr. Lesley David

This is a top notch establishment with a focus on care and attention to details. Everything was taken care of expertly from intake and insurance matters, to the fast and pain-free extraction procedure to patient education, to aftercare with a considerate phone call the next day.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

A warm and friendly feeling from everybody at the office and Dr. David. I am smiling and more with my 5 implants thanks to a great experience in total. Y.E.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

The previous review is difficult to understand. I recently had a tooth removed by Dr. David and an implant placed at the same time with a crown. I am not just a patient but also a dentist who has been working with Dr. David for over 15 years. Although there are other oral surgeons closer to my office, I send my patients to see her for implants. I switched to Dr. David as she is always able to treat my patients with less surgery rather than more when possible. She is a surgeon's surgeon in our field. Not only is she skilled but she is thoughtful, caring, professional and has a great bedside manner. I refer to Dr. David to make my life (she takes great care of everyone) and most importantly my patients' lives easier.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Got a huge infection and lost lots of bone. Dr. David wanted to take bone from my hip in a further operation. I returned to my original oral surgeon who was able to clean up the mess and get implants in with no surgery on my hip.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Excellent bed side manner and very knowledgeable, kind, and a good sense of himor that makes you less nervous. I had implants and all went so well. Thank you, Dr David and staff. My husband is coming to see you soon. HC

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Most happy with Dr. David and her team at the consult, during the surgery and also the follow-up. They did a great job of making me aware of the procedure, calming my worries and were so very kind and comforting throughout an excellent procedure.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I visited Dr. David's office for an implant. We initially met for a consult and she was extremely easy to talk to and explained the whole process thoroughly, easing my mind a great deal. It was a relief to have someone to deal with who had such wonderful bedside manner! My previous experiences with doctors were far less favourable. Thank you Dr. David and team for making this experience as easy and stress-free as it could possibly be!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I am shocked by the previous review. I just had an implant and have had my 3 kids see Dr David for their wisdom teeth. Two within the past few months. She and her staff were incredibly attentive both while we were there and after. Her staff called to check in after surgery as did she when we had even the silliest questions afterward. She was tested by my family for sure, as one of my daughters is scared of her shadow, but she never made us feel that we were bugging her after hours or on the weekend. She was really wonderful, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My experience was very different than what most others describe here. I got all four wisdom teeth taken out and lost my blood clot soon after. She was not available to look it over, did not return my call (dry socket is a serious condition and dentists should take care to be cognizant of it). After-care is included in the price we pay but I certainly did not get any from her. Ended up going to my regular dentist. Would not visit again. She's good at what she does but doesn't seem to care at all once the procedure is done and the cheque has cleared.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

How can surgery be a great experience? I never thought it was possible, but it is. Dr. David and staff were really amazing. I had 5 implants to replace my tooth and it all went smoothly. Zero complaints after many visits and always smiling!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017