Ratings for Dr. Lesley David

Dr David is the best. After a very painful experience of attempted extraction of a tooth that was mismanaged by my dentist and the periodontist in their office, my case was referred to Dr David, and frankly, if they didn't, I would have gone to see her myself. Dr David has now done 3 tooth extractions for me - each one of them a walk in the park. The only pain being the sting of the needle for local freezing, which is nothing compared to the periodontist' failed attempt at extraction with overuse of freezing that caused a painful allergic reaction. Dr David is clearly technically skilled but also very warm and friendly, which is rare for a surgeon, and let's be clear she is a Surgeon, not just a dentist or specialist and considering her advanced abilities her rates aren't that much higher. Totally worth it for the expertise. Because she turned a bad situation by another practice into a positive experience overall, I have decided to get my implants done with Dr David, I trust her implicitly and that is worth more than you can imagine- it takes losing trust and faith in another dental practice to make you appreciate the great ones all the more. Thank you to Dr David and her excellent staff, it was such a relief to receive top quality care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have had two wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. David on separate occasions (6 months apart). I was extremely nervous the first time but after meeting Dr. David and her staff, I was totally confident. I had deep sedation which is the way to go if you are nervous. Post surgery presented no problems whatsoever. In fact, after freezing wore off there was absolutely no discomfort...I could easily have gone out but did not overdo it as Dr. David suggested. The second extraction went without incident so I have no hesitation recommending Dr David for extractions. That is my only encounter with Dr. David...I've had no other work done but would go to her should I need an oral surgery.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable and caring. My husband and kids have all had the same experience. Exceptional. Highly recommend Dr. David and staff.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

This is a top notch establishment with a focus on care and attention to details. Everything was taken care of expertly from intake and insurance matters, to the fast and pain-free extraction procedure to patient education, to aftercare with a considerate phone call the next day.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

A warm and friendly feeling from everybody at the office and Dr. David. I am smiling and more with my 5 implants thanks to a great experience in total. Y.E.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

The previous review is difficult to understand. I recently had a tooth removed by Dr. David and an implant placed at the same time with a crown. I am not just a patient but also a dentist who has been working with Dr. David for over 15 years. Although there are other oral surgeons closer to my office, I send my patients to see her for implants. I switched to Dr. David as she is always able to treat my patients with less surgery rather than more when possible. She is a surgeon's surgeon in our field. Not only is she skilled but she is thoughtful, caring, professional and has a great bedside manner. I refer to Dr. David to make my life (she takes great care of everyone) and most importantly my patients' lives easier.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Got a huge infection and lost lots of bone. Dr. David wanted to take bone from my hip in a further operation. I returned to my original oral surgeon who was able to clean up the mess and get implants in with no surgery on my hip.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Excellent bed side manner and very knowledgeable, kind, and a good sense of himor that makes you less nervous. I had implants and all went so well. Thank you, Dr David and staff. My husband is coming to see you soon. HC

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Most happy with Dr. David and her team at the consult, during the surgery and also the follow-up. They did a great job of making me aware of the procedure, calming my worries and were so very kind and comforting throughout an excellent procedure.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I visited Dr. David's office for an implant. We initially met for a consult and she was extremely easy to talk to and explained the whole process thoroughly, easing my mind a great deal. It was a relief to have someone to deal with who had such wonderful bedside manner! My previous experiences with doctors were far less favourable. Thank you Dr. David and team for making this experience as easy and stress-free as it could possibly be!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017