Ratings for Dr. Sean W. Garman

Failed to diagnose correctly and mis managed medicine. Refused to provide records at my request. Sactioned by the state 2015-2016.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Never got the bills right with insurance. seemed like we always got billed way more than we expected because of diagnoses code. requested lots of tests, never explained results. still had to pay the bills tho.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

One thing about Dr. Garman is that he will listen. If he is not sure of what is going on he is quick to refer me to a specialist who can find the problem. He has done this a number of times resulting in me getting the specific care and diagnosis that let me get well. He didn't just try to medicate me but pursued a cure which I am very grateful for these past 7 years. He has been very helpful to get me the right care so I can get well.:)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Never feel rushed ..he sits down with your chart and we go from there--what preventive tests now needed, how meds are doing and any reactions,, etc. Small office ..same staff has been with him for years..

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Fantastic doctor!!!!!!! Dr. Garman, has always been there for me as a patient. Great patient advocate. He really takes the time to listen and does what is best for his patients. Staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

I am an incredibly hard person to please when it comes to choosing a physician. From the first time I saw Dr Garman I knew he would be great. He was efficient and to the point. If I ever have questions he takes as much time as I need to sit with me. Always there when I need a good doc.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Very helpful and understanding. made a correct diagnosis of my condition, when others physicians had failed.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

i have seen dr. sean garman for years.he is a great dr. i have had a lot of med. problems,he has always been on my side and never givin up on me when other dr.'s had.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Had to wait 65 minutes and then Dr. Garman was VERY RUDE. Failed to diagnose my condition. When I asked a question he threw my chart at his nurse and walked out. He never came back and I refused to pay the bill and filed a grievance with the state for conduct issues and with my insurance company for incompetency. He gladly abated and threw out the billing. Stay away! Not worth your time. If you want competent medical help go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Failure to diagnose - even with postitive studies in his hands.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Sean W. Garman's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal