Ratings for Dr. Robert Barchiesi

he was on the right track, and was the first person to realize why i had repeated sinus infections. i saw several doctors but he was the only one who really nailed it and i've thankfully had relief. but, the meds he prescribes i was uncomfortable taking, and went back to my PCP who treated me with new med for the same reason this doctor gave me. it's worked so far! but, like the person below me, for my bladder infection he insisted on testing for STD's and said my husband could always cheat, and the reality is, i may not know. i let him do it because i felt the doubt after he insisted, and there was no std.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

He works at an urgent care facility and I have seen him several times over the past 20 years for after hours issues. He is very cocky and doesn't listen well. He likes to lecture a lot and is rather belittling. I went to him when I was twelve for an ankle problem and he repeatedly asked if I was pregnant and made my mom leave the room so he could "make sure I wasn't lying". When I went in last week for a bladder infection he all but insisted that my husband was cheating on me and I had an STD even after the test came back positive for a bladder infection he still wanted to do a pelvic to check for STD's. I wanted my husband to come in with me because I knew what my past experiences with this doctor were like and I was uncomfortable but they would not allow my husband to come with me. I am pretty sure he just didn't want to accuse my husband of cheating on me in his presence. The nurses in this office are unfriendly and abrupt as is the front desk staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Robert Barchiesi's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1979)