Ratings for Dr. Alton Prihoda

Dr,priholda is the best pedirercian. I have met so far,when my Daughter Valerie started seeing Dr.priholda she was having problems with her allergies,He took care of that,Then she started having problems with her throat,He told us ,that it was her tonsils He found us a Doctor to take out her Tonsils She was better then,Then she started having other problems.He found us another doctor,But Valerie had been seeing dr priholda sense she was 5.and she is now 16.And we also love his staff,we needed An Appointment and we got it...:)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I absolutely love Dr Prihoda. He takes the time to listen to me and values my own observations and opinions about my children. In other words, he is respectful to me and my children. He is knowledgeable himself, and he treats me like I have a brain. As a medical professional myself, and most certainly as a mother, I sincerely appreciate that.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

My daughter absolutely love Dr. Prihoda! She is 4 yrs old and had a terrible experience with her previous pediatrician who really traumatized her but Dr. Prihoda was incredible with her. He knew exactly how to work around her fears and included her in her treatment making her believe she was helping out which made her feel safe and secure. At the end of our visit she told him that he was the best doctor ever. Thank you Dr. Prihoda!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

This doctor is awesome. He's gentle and thoroughly knowledgeable. He accepts emergency calls graciously. He makes referrals when necessary and in a timely manner. He always spends enough time with the patient and parent to make them comfortable with the treatment.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Alton Prihoda's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1981)