Ratings for Dr. Constance Rowley

Have seen Dr. for 17 years with both our children. There isnt a more knowledgeable and warm person who is always available and willing to do whatever it takes to solve any problems that arise with her patients. Have one child who had very unusual problem and only with her help were we able to get to the bottom of it. Never once has she made me feel bad about questioning things. Am in the medical field myself and I feel she is an outstanding example of the best of the profession. My have to wait, but she always gives you her full attention.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Rowley sometimes gets backed up but I have seen her for years. Her office is always clean, professional and they always try to help. She is very kid friendly and knowledgable. I have referred many many friends to her office. I would not trust the medical care of my children to anyone other than her and her colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Doc Rowley was never on time - once I waited one hour before I saw her. Overall it was difficult getting appointments which worked with my schedule. Although I was there regularly I was always asked by staff if my address & insurance info has changes - when I once replied "not since last week" they became quite rude. Once vaccination was denied although my daughter needed one because I didn't mention it when I made the appointment ("we have to know ahead to arrange our schedule accordingly" was the statement of doc rowley) - think this is just a cheap trick so they can earn more money with you because you have to show up again and they can charge again. This never happened to me before! Knowledgewise I think she has her own views and is not willing to accept other opinions - when I once said that I didn't agree with her treatment plan she indirectly accused me of being a bad parent - and that was it. With our new doc everything works out fine and our daughter is doing great.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. Constance Rowley's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI