You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Seth B. Franklin

Seth has been my doctor for 15 years, and I think so highly of him that I moved with him when he want to the concierge model. I'd put Seth in the top 5% of family practitioners. He listens well, explains options and treatment, makes sure he understands your whole health situation (physical, mental) and provides well thought-out options. I only see Seth about once or twice a year (annual physical and occasional stuff), but it's like visiting an old friend...that "old country doctor" in the heart of the city. My highest recommendation. Not sure if he's taking on new patients.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I, too, was a patient of Dr. Franklin's for nearly 20 years before he moved to a private association and I could not follow him. The reason he gave for moving to the new practice was so that he could spend more time with patients. He understood my health issues so well that it seemed he could diagnose the problem by just looking at me! Dr. Franklin respected my opinions about treatment options, and was always flexible about giving advice by phone when it was impossible for me to make an office visit. I have found another good doctor but it will be difficult to match the outstanding care I received from Dr. Franklin.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have had certain medical conditions since I became a patient of Seth's 18 years ago. It may seem a bit dramatic to say but, personally, Seth has been my lifesaver in everyway a doctor and person can be. He is an incredible doctor and an exceptional man. You leave his office knowing you have had the best care possible.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Seth B. Franklin's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Seth" to "Seth B."

October 20, 2013