Ratings for Dr. Jeanine Oliga

I visited Dr. Oliga at the Norcross location. She was not personable and didn't take the time to get to know me in order to treat me. I have an extensive health history and all she wanted to do was prescribe me something and move on to the next one. I definitely will not be back to see her.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Oliga is a great doctor who is very much in demand, as it shows by her very busy schedule. She does take the time to listen to your problems and will continue to see you until your illness/injury is resolved. She will also refer you out if your problems is not in her area of expertise. She has been my PCM for the last 4.5 years and when I moved from the area I continued to travel the distance to see her for my medical problems. She is no longer with Piedmont Physicians Group and since she is gone so am I. I have now found another provider in my area to treat me.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Oliga is listed under every HMO health plan. I myself think she is money hungry. She is not thorough and does not do prevention medicine. She does not make an effort or is concerned with your pain problems or make suggestions. She does not take the time to get to know her patients. To see her you wait about 2 hours even with an appointment and then when you finally do see her, she rushes you out because it close to closing time especially when your appointment is in the afternoon.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Jeanine Oliga's Credentials

• Morehouse Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30310 (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal