Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Colameo

Dr C is the most caring thoughtful Doctor I have ever been to. He's makes even an awful jaw surgery somehow seem pleasant. And despite the expected pain, I couldn't help but smile from his charming personality. The girls on his team were a delight as well!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Was referred to by my dentist but have decided to go some othe rplace ... never even saw anyone --- recptionship was extremely rude in just trying to set up the appt ... briefly explained the problem, then was asked again whatthe problem was, put me on hold mid-stream, made me repeat clearly enumcaited infornmation I provided on several occasions (not a connection issue) ... perhasp she is hard of hearing (or more like not paying attention) ... if you don't have good front staff it just shows a lack of real interest in customers by those who hire the front staff (i.e. the dentists).

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

i was referred to another practice and found dr colameo through my insurance carrier and i was unsure. thank god for blue cross and blue shield because this is one of the nicest, thouough doc's i have ever been to. his office was very crowded (i think that is a good sign based on my experience) and i did have to wait 20 minutes past my performance. he did intorduce himself and prior to treatment he apologized for the dleay in treatment. surgically everything from insurance to out come could not have been better. will never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I just have to say that I would NEVER EVER EVER step one foot into this DR.’s office again!!! I went in there to have a simple wisdom tooth removed about 1 year ago. He hit a nerve in my tong now I have no feeling in the left side of my tong. 11 months later, another operation by a specialist and a lot of money out of my pocket to try to repair this problem, they say I will never have the proper feeling in my mouth again!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

loved this dr. he was very knowledgeable,patient, considerate,bedside manner is terrific, understanding to your fears of dentistry. cant say enough about his professionalism. staff is outstanding,helful with insurance issues,robin is wonderful w/patient who is scared. will tell anyone to go to office.cant say enough positive things about my experience at this dr office.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

amazing staff, so helpful, in and out of office extremely efficiently and very busy office. would recommend this office highly

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

The office was very helpful from the onset, i was most impressed with the web site as well as the doctors professionalism and knowledge, would recommend this dr to anyone for oral surgery needs

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I was referred by my endodontist to this office, which was awful. I am very sensitive to noise, and this office is crammed, you can hardly walk once you go into where the office area is. Then there are all these young assistants running around, talking loudly. Then there is the loud music. So, I needed to close the office door so that I can relax before having a procedure done. A young girl abruptly then opens the door and says in a very rude tone that patients are not supposed to close the doors! Although I cannot say anything objective about this doctor since I didn't want to stay anymore, I can definitely say that for a doctor's office (especially an oral surgeons'), they need to change some policies so that they can create a peaceful and relaxing environment for their patients!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Kenneth J. Colameo's Credentials

• Fairleigh Dickinson University (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental