Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Long

I have been Dr. Long's patient since Dr. Cohen left the practice. I have never been disappointed by selecting him as my primary gyn. I loved Dr. Cohen and I love Dr. Long. Both have the best bedside manner and know how to put a patient at ease. I have never been hospitalized by Dr. Long but I'm sure if I had to be, he would prove to be fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

He is the best Doctor I have ever met. I had some complication at delivery time. If it was some other Doctor I would have had C section. He waited till the end and was so supportive during the birthing process.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Long is patient, kind and very supportive. He was with me every step of the way during a tricky pregnancy, leading me to a wonderful birth experience. I highly recommend him for his medical and people skills. In addition, his office is run very professionally and efficiently, which can be a rarity for an OB-GYN. Excellent all the way around!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Long is so smart. I have been having alot of hormonal problems and he helped me greatly. He takes his time with you he does not rush anything. If you have questions he will take the time to answer and give you soulutions. I never met a Dr like him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Long is the greatest physician I have ever met. I had an extremely difficult and painful situation. I was treated with extra care. Everyone in the office goes out of their way to be kind and helpful to the patients. I don't have enough room to say all the things Dr. Long has done for me.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

The most helpful, honest, and caring doctor I've ever met. He will go out of his way for you, and will listen to your every concern. If you have a complicated ob/gyn problem, or just routine medical needs, I would highly reccommend him. Great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

I've been his patient for 11 years. It's been an open doctor-patient relationship, he's always been responsive to all my inquiries. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Long is fantastic!! I was seeing another Dr. at the same practice and had issues for a year that he didn't find and treat. In the first visit with Dr. Long he sent me for the tests needed and performed my operation. I moved to Ann Arbor and still drive to see him. He listens, cares and is so funny! I have already sent other people to visit him. Love him!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Robert A. Long's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1993)