You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lane Robson

I am surprised at the comments. I found him to be opinionated and he did not seem happy that I had questioned one of his suggestions. I found him to be close minded and not very open in his approach. A 2 hour consult was too long, in particular for a 5 year old boy. That much time was not needed and a lot of the stuff was repetitive and could have been covered sooner. I came out feeling like I didn't get a real solution to the problem.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

He is simply outstanding. Truly a wonderful specialist that is very thorough, keen to help and offers solutions. My family is blessed that we got in to see him and are so thankful for all his office does for us. Appointments are not double booked, he doesn't ever end up hours behind, you are the priority and it's so thorough - all possible details covered. Thank you, Dr. Robson!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Robson is a wonderful doctor, and I am so very thankful for everything he did for our 9 year old daughter! After our first appointment with him, my daughter declared that she loved him, he talked TO her, not just about her. It was almost a 6 month wait for our first appointment, but I am so glad that we took the appointment, I really can't say enough about him!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

The care and support you get from the whole office is outstanding. Our daughter had bladder problems for 13 years. After 6 months Dr.Robson had her cured. We cannot say how much his care and concern meant to us all.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

I would agree with all the posted comments. Dr. Robson is fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

My son sees Dr. Robson for his bowels and has been a huge blessing. Dr. Robson takes the time to talk to you and answer any question. He talks to the Children at their level so they understand. Dr. Robson also took my son's medical issues to another level where no other doctor has in 7 years. He found that he actually has an obstruction in his kidney and took action on it right away. You will not be disappointed in seeing Dr. Lane Robson. In my eyes he is my son's and my Hero forever!! Thank You soooooo much Dr. Robson. We really appreciate you listening and acting on these Medical issues.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Robson is outstanding. Personalable, great with kids, extremely good at what he does. Do not walk, run to see him. If you have a referal you have hit the jackpot!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Very knowledgeable physician! Keen observer and highly professional! Helping my 11 years old son and I am extremely happy with the process.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

We see a lot of specialists, and Dr. Robson is amazing -- Calgary is so lucky to have him. He is incredibly through, and gets the whole picture. He spends as much time on patient education and diagnosis as needed -- hours if necessary. We've never had a doctor like him. Can I give him 10 out of five for a score?

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

The experience at Dr. Robson's office was top of the line, start to finish. The office is immaculate yet kid friendly, the staff is personable and efficient, there is no waiting in the waiting room...Dr. Robson is always punctual. He is the most knowledgeable physician I've encountered in the field of pediatric urology/nephrology. After years of problems with my daughter (surgery, chronic infections, dysfunctional bladder), he has given us the knowledge and practical applications to correct/control her health problems in a very easy to undertand manner. In short, he has very much changed the quality of my daughter's life and we will always be grateful. I would highly recommend this doctor...he is outstanding and deserves recognition as such.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Lane Robson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I am surprised at the comments. I found him to be opinionated and he did not seem happy that I had questioned one of his suggestions. I found him to be close mi..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is simply outstanding. Truly a wonderful specialist that is very thorough, keen to help and offers solutions. My family is blessed that we got in to see him ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robson is a wonderful doctor, and I am so very thankful for everything he did for our 9 year old daughter! After our first appointment with him, my daughte..."

December 30, 2014