Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Andrade

Doctor was very knowledgable about ADHD and medicines. Followed up with us personally with blood test reseults - not a call from a nurse!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Andrade is AWESOME! My boys love going to the doctor and are never scared of him. He is very patient with the kids and is always willing to answer any questions. He's got a GREAT bedside manner and the office staff is also very pleasant. Been going for over 11years and never have I had a problem. I recommend him to all my friends / family.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

I have all three of my children going to him and he is always willing to listen and has a great bedside manner with children. He and his team are always nice and helpful. My kids like to go to the doctor, I would definately recommend him and I have and all that I have referred love him also!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Andrade speaks slowly with a soft voice. Young children aren't afraid of him. He his patient and knowlegable.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

Dr. Paul A. Andrade's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners