Ratings for Dr. Frank D. Shin

I brought my elderly grandfather into the office hoping to resolve some minor and new health discomforts. Unfortunately, after the dr arrived into the room he had a very uninterested facial expression on his face after he asked us the reason for our visit. I found it hard to believe that instead of trying to understand more about the new patient's health problems, he rudely interrupted saying, "I cannot do anything to help you, you are at an old age." I am appalled with what he said. Not only is it not doctor like but, it is kind of like saying you are at an old age, you should be happy you are even alive! He told us he can prescribe any medication we desire, but if we are coming into a doctor's office to further understand the underlying problems, how are we going to tell you what to prescribe us? RIDICULOUS! This will be the first and definitely the last time for a visit from us again at Dr. shin's office.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Young doctor but very cheerful and easy to talk to. Willing to spend time dicuss any concern.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

He is a very young guy, but when he talks he adds dirty words in the sentence.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Frank D. Shin's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1993)