Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Feldman

Dr. Feldman diagnosed my back problem leading to a quick and uneventful recovery in what I believe to be record time. Treatment was appropriate. Additionally, I found Dr. Feldman's explanation of his findings to be clearly stated and very helpful to my understanding as to what need be done to resolve my issues. Lastly, Dr. Feldman's "bedside manner" was assuring and relaxed any anxieties which I may have had.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Feldman was terribly callous towards my mother after her surgery. She was in a lot of pain and had been in hospital a few days. He told her that the hospital 'was not a hotel' and she should go home. His concern for a patient was the worst I have ever seen. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

I am a disabled individual with chronic and herniated discs with a sheuermann's disease caused from years of auto accidents and mishaps. My MRI's indicate all of this. While this doctor does his pin test on me I can feel everything normal but it doesn't explain why I get massive pain from neck to shoulders to arms and hands. I tell this doctor about my pain and he walks out of exam room and unbenounced to me he calls my primary doctor and asks him about my health and my primary told him that I was being treated for drug addiction and Bi-Polar disease and when doctor Feldman walked back into the exam room he called me a drug addict and he doesn't treat any Psychosis, well I have now been sober for Five years and what gave this doctor the right to say that Psychosis can cause pain in body. This doctor is not a Psychiatrist and he doesn't deal with people with pain in their back as well because this doctor had no right talking with my primary in the first place. I felt humiliated.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Robert A. Feldman's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

HealthFirst