Ratings for Dr. Wes Woychuck

This past weekend, I was visiting my dad in Merritt. I healthy and fit but out of the blue, I had night long acute pain in my lower right leg. In the morning, when I descended some stairs my leg gave out from the pain. We went to the Nicola Valley hospital to investigate a possible blood clot. Wow, was I impressed with the level of care, personable nurses and excellent doctors that took care of me. Dr. WW was in this morning when I needed to return for follow up care. Would love this man as my GP! Thorough, knowledgable, friendly and very easy on the eyes!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Well today I spent 4hrs in Emerg seeing this Dr. my girl had seen him before said he was kind caring and good looking I must say I agree! But he was consistent acurit with his care and very happy with the nurses and people over all! He's got great bed side manners and need i say more wow! Merritt emergency very lucky to have him.....when he comes into town! 💜💜💜💜 thanks for taking care of me and giving me the pep talk I needed. I hope to feel better soon (patient with chest infection) thanks again!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I first met Dr. Woychuk in the ER at Merritt on 2 Jan. 2016 when I had a badly infected toe and foot. He told me it was severe but he would start immediate treatment. I had to return the next day for another IV. After checking progress he had me return on Monday the 4th for a final IV. When he was satisfied with the progress he gave me a prescription for the next 10 days. Only when he was satisfied with the progress did he tell me that when I first arrived on Sat. he thought I might lose the toe. He saved it. I had 100% confidence in him. Merritt ER was wonderful too. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

This Dr does on-call at the Merritt BC hospital. A few weeks back I had to go to the ER and he was my Dr. An amazing man with quite the bedside manner and knowledge. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr Wes Has helped my family and myself over the past 12 years and he is remarkable To have a s a doctor for your family needs!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

My son has seen Dr. Woychuck in emerg. a few times (stitches, broken bones, allergic responses, etc). I like his bedside manner and his ability to relate to the kids during treatment. He is knowledgeable and kind and takes times to explain what the matter of steps are. We never feel "talked down to" or confused by his conversation which can sometimes happen in these types of situations. He is calm and attentive in his approach and I am relieved when we go in and he's handling incoming from an ER perspective.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

My mom used to work with him years ago and always talked about him, said he was great. Three years ago I had a serious nose bleed from a facial trauma (punched pretty square in the beak). Went to ER after a nasty bleed out an saw a different doc, not gonna say his name but my mom also worked with him in the past. Well he sent me home saying nothing could be done since the bleeding had subsided. Next night major bleed out occurred, lost consciousness in ER and WW was on duty, thorough exam, questioning , X-rays and bingo severed artery followed by nasal surgery . Lost over half my blood in a short period, kinda pissed at the other guy because had I been alone during this incident I may well have died or suffered a way worse outcome. Thumbs up to him that's for sure! I NEVER go to the doctor but I knew something was seriously wrong and it didn't take him long to figure out what I thought most doctors would.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Absolutely amazing physician! Calm and patient and very empathetic

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

This is the doc you want on duty if having to go to emerg. Excellent care, empathetic, approachable, knowledgeable. Also treats the nurses/staff with respect - always a telling sign of one's character

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

My 2 year old son was treated by Dr Wes Woychuk during an all night emergency visit. Dr Woychuk was extremely helpful, patient and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013