Ratings for Dr. SCOTT K. Trufant

I previously was seen by Dr. Trombley (who was good) but since he left have seen Trufant three times. He is, to put it bluntly, not good. He is always rushing to get in and out. Doesn't really listen or seem to care.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Very nice, but does not really listen and no care or follow up. Had abnormal MRI and never heard from them. Undermined my husband telling daughter she needs to wear a coat when it's cold in front of her. Took child in the urgent care on weekend who was ill and was told I would need to bring back during week because they can't draw blood on weekend. Tried to explain course of her illness and kept interrupting me and charged us for both visits!! Did not call with blood results until I called three days in a row. Doesn't know or care too much about patients is what I'm taking away from this office. Started with them when they first opened and the MD we originally went with left, as we will.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I am new to the area. I am truly lucky to have found Dr Trufant. He took the time to care, listen and do a great examination. It is hard to find Doctors like him. The whole staff is great. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. SCOTT K. Trufant's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)