Ratings for Dr. Betsy T. Reynolds

Went to her when we first moved here. Biggest mistake of our life. I've had issues with loss of breath, always tire d and a cough. I decided to see her. My appointment was for 11AM. Finally saw her at 11:50 for about 3 minutes. Set me up with a chest XRAY. Was told they would call in a couple of days with the results. After a week, I called her. Was told thee was nothing wrong and was hung up on. Called right back and asked about my persistent cough. She prescribed me an inhaler. A few weeks went by and called and made another appointment. This one was on a Thursday at 2PM. I arrived at 1:45 and waited. About 3 I asked when I was going to see her and was told she left. That's when I decided to see another doctor. My new doctor set me up with a complete blood work. The next day I was admitted to the ER due to low Red Blood Cell count due to anemia. I underwent blood transfusions and other testing. Final result, I have colon cancer and has just about closed my colon. Been there a while. I don't know how this is going to end, but I'm positive earlier action on her part may have made a difference. A simple blood test is all that was needed. Go to her if you want a terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I've been to Dr. Reynolds multiple times for simple issues. She always saw me and looked into my symptoms. Good doctor, but sometimes her logic isn't that great.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Not a huge fan. Called to make an appointment, was told that they only work via walk-in. Ended up waiting 2 hours. I work third shift and woke up sick one evening at 8pm, called in to work. Went to the doctor the next day, she prescribed an antibiotic, and antihistamine and an inhaler, wouldn't write an excuse for the night before, I've never had a problem with a doctor doing this before after I explain that I work overnights and don't know that I will be too sick for work until way past time the office closes. After finally working up the nerve to speak with a doctor about my depression, she was very reluctant to do anything to help me with it.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Perfect for "routine family care". If anything is wrong at all you are instantly referred to a specialist. Listens, very available, no waiting. Don't expect anything non routine.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

I have a whole HOST of grievances against this doctor....let's just say she isn't willing to give birth control if you aren't married, and won't so much as run a pregnancy test on you unless she has your parent's permission (but I was 22 at the time!)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

I was a new patient and found Dr. Reynolds to be very compassionate, a good listener, and she was easy relate to. She seemed knowledgeable and skilled. Her staff was friendly and professional. I will be going back!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Three appts; doctor never seen. For child with Crohns Disease, RXs were phoned in for antibiotics, none of which worked. When calling for appt, told to come right in, then told dr. would not see child; very rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend anyone go see this dr.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Betsy T. Reynolds's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Somerset, KY