Ratings for Dr. John B. Bak

Staff was helpful and polite. Dr. answered all questions

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. was very interested in all symptoms and fetting tests to find out cause of my pain and discomforts. turned out to be a big tumor on my right kidney. he was very thorough with description of laperoscopic radical nephrectomy proceedures and took plenty of time to answer questions and discuss prognosis and recovery times and problems that could crop up. I was given a surgery date of oct.31st. scheduler set it up for nov.6th. she called badk afret an hour and said that the doc. had told her that I was told the 31st, so to reshcedule that day to make sure I didn't have to wait anylonger than I was told. Operated on on the 31st. Had staples out on nov.10th, and was presented with the pathology reports at that time and informed that all pieces and parts were non-cancerous. I must have had lots of prayers working for me. Doc. spent a good 45 minutes with my wife and me going over my future and the tests I will still undergo yearly. my total experience with this doc was excellent.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Doctor is insensitive to feelings, not clear with answers, and doesnt seem confidant in his work. Not happy with my experience at all!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

okay doctor, very late, however very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. John B. Bak's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)