Ratings for Dr. Armand Zini

1.5 hours late at 7am surgery with no apologies. Terrible bedside manners. Zero attempt to make us feel comfortable

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

He saw my husband for a consult. He was late and we felt rushed. We did not feel at ease at all. Bedside manners are terrible. We hd a few questions that remained unanswered. At the end of the consult he asked me to see his secretary. When I proceeded to her desk, she asked me for my medicare. She had already swiped my husband's. I went inside Dr Zini's office with my husband for his health issue and asked one question. This is totally unprofessionnal! We felt like we wasted his time

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

An absolute waste of time, saw my husband ( 40 minutes late) for 4 minutes, only to send him to another clinic. If you're looking for any kind of empathy, get another referal.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

After having read all these awful reviews on Dr. Zini, I was terrified. Dr. Zini circumcised me and things have been going well so far. He is a very knowledgeable man, he takes his time to explain within the limits of a clinic that sees many many patients and is extremely professional. Yes, he is not a talker and he will definitely will not cuddle you, but rest assured he will treat you respectfully and will give you the attention you need. Do expect delays! Also, bear in mind that many of the other reviews posted here may be the same person trying to destroy the reputation of one very professional doctor by repeatedly posting the same story. Be fair, this is a doctor that does not need to brag about his accomplishments, just have a look at his credentials: a McGill researcher, and a top reknown urologist in Montreal. If you expect to get a lolly and be pampered, go to day care.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

No empathy. Very fast. If he listens..: ?? Mehhh.. I hope, but not too sure. Waited my turn patiently for 2 hours thinking ‘’if I do my time, he will take the time for me’’ and: nope… spoke with him for 5 min.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

no empathy, does not care about patients and took several calls and almost a month to fax a document to another doctor

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Il donne des explications rapidement, il refuse de se faire interrompre et il a hâte de passer à un autre patient. Sa secrétaire semble en savoir plus et elle est très compétente

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Very unprofessional doctor, His secretaries do not pass the messages.....

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

service avant l'opération est très bien, les infirmiers sont professionnels....mais le service après l'opération est nulle. J'avais des questions à poser et il a fallu que j'appelle à plus de 4 reprises. il a fallu plus de 8 jours avant d'avoir une réponse.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017