Ratings for Dr. George Luciuk

The front desk staff are terrible... they have lost my paperwork many times. Dr Luciac takes on alot of patients so he gets straight to the point. he has helped my allergies immensely. Just take his speediness with a pinch of salt, because he will help you greatly.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Luciuk is extremely knowledgeable and highly recommended by numerous doctors. Dr is extremely busy but he still takes the time to answer all of your questions. I was very impressed and would not recommend listening to all the negative reviews as Dr Luciuk is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

This guy is a joke. If you are still decided to go to him, just think you are going to a comedy show. Do not expect to get any useful advise from this "doctor". Complete waste of time. He does not listen, because he "knows everything" but he forgets to share knowledge with anyone. If you value your health find another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Didn't find him abrasive or abrupt at all. He obviously just can't stand dumb people asking dumb questions and being overly sensitive. He was direct and got the job done. Overall good experience.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Luciuk for 32 years. I can honestly say that this man has saved my life! Having a childhood of uncontrolled asthma and allergies and having been clinically dead from my asthma( brought back to life) and a brother that succumbed to the disease. I can honestly say that without the intervention from Dr. Luciuk I would not be living, or have any life! I read the reviews and am astonished that everyone cannot see that first impressions are the worst impressions. Everyone has bad days and you are there to get "figured out". If you need a support group bring a relative and friend. He is highly knowledgeable, well educated and will help. However, you need to take his advice seriously and be proactive in your own life. I travel 6 hours to see him! For anyone who is serious about getting help for serious or life threatening allergies, THIS IS THE DR WHO WILL HELP! But you will also have to help yourself. Get sheet protectors, get rid of carpets, remove as many allergens from your home and workplace. Stop eating things that you are sensitive to. For all others who want a quick fix, take a pill...... and for all creepers forming opinions, meet the man and make your own opinion! :-)

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Have been a patient of Dr. Luciuks for 25 years. He is helpful and caring and concerned for his patients wellbeing. My children have also had testing done with Dr. Luciuk and have felt very comfortable in his office and with testing procedures. He is patient with them and answers any questions they may have. I would definitely recommend Dr. Luciuk.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

He is a business man and rude , not doctor at all.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Why does this doctor get away with treating people like this

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Terrible attitude! A simple question prompted a response which I found insulting. Our conversation grew louder until he abruptly exited. He is a difficult person and I left the office with a terrible impression. I think all he does is give allergy shots which a nurse practitioner can do.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Thanks for cutting off my supply God. Nowhere does it say that I can't administer my own shots.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016