Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Ahn

Dr. Ahn, I have been seeing for almost twenty years. This is not your normal doctor. He is brilliant, always on time, always takes your calls, truly cares for his patients. The day I was referred to him was one of the kindest actions, anyone has ever done for me. He has helped many people that I personally know, and we all know he is the BEST!!! CC

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Highly recommended and I now know why!! Dr. Ahn truly cares. He's punctual, thorough, friendly and professional. I never wait. He makes himself available and responds to all my inquiries. He is extemely competant.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Ahn is the best endocrinologist I have visited. He is thorough and really knows his stuff. He is considerate, listens, takes time to understand your individual issues, and best of all, he is responsive! He is not a "no news is good news" kind of doctor. From a treatment plan perspective, he seems to follow the taking it slowly but surely direction. He is careful with prescriptions and urged me to let him know how I took to the new meds. All in all, he makes the time to let you know that your health is his #1 concern.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

terrific demeanor. takes blood himself. seems to always have enough time to answer reasonable questions.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

An amazing Physician and an amazing man. Honest, thorough, caring, a great diagnostician and incredibly knowledgable. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Ahn is not only an edocrinologist, but he is also a general physician. He is calm and very knowledgeable. He is very hands on, even taking your blood pressure and drawing blood himself. If you're looking for an excellent doctor, I can't recommend him highly enough. I have referred 3 friends to him, and they all love him as well.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Thomas G. Ahn's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal