Ratings for Dr. Stanley Tung

Person on the phone needs an attitude adjustment. She needs to remember that people are not feeling well and they or their loved ones my make many of the same calls and they just need kind words. NOT ....' I already told you....why are you still calling. ' Haaaaag. I do pray she doesn't need to feel the way my family has with a receptionist that is not compassionate. Shame on you Miss.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Very confident and thoughtful manner. Had kept me doing triathlon for the last 17 years.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Tung is a fine doctor but seemed so rushed during our visit. I did get to ask any of my questions. not think the wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I found his assistant Sue Turner to be unprofessional. I caught her in several lies regarding arranging referrals at the request of Dr. Tung on my behalf. The message at the office refers to a high call volume office and yet I arrived early for an appointment over an hour early once and while waiting for an appointment I didn't hear the phone ring once. I believe Dr. Tung to be very professional, I feel that he and his patients are receiving a disservice from his assistant.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Great staff---Sue and the best cardiologist. He is only one who helped me with my long ,fast and terrible heart beats. He is the BEST

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Tung is very knowledgeable in terms of explaining whats going to happen. Very respectful and makes you feel that you are in good hands. His personality will make you feel light and feel better.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

The Best electrophysiologist!!! Very relaxed and knowledgeable doctor. Easily approachable and down to earth.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I had cardiac ablation surgery in 2007 by Dr. Tung. My heartbeat was 240 beats a minute at one time. I have had no problems since my surgery. Of course I am so pleased. Excellent Doctor and his team:)

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Dr. Tung has been very helpful and caring over the years he has been looking after me A1!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

He's sounds really easygoing and he makes you feel comfortable :)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015