Ratings for Dr. Stanley Tung

The Best electrophysiologist!!! Very relaxed and knowledgeable doctor. Easily approachable and down to earth.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I had cardiac ablation surgery in 2007 by Dr. Tung. My heartbeat was 240 beats a minute at one time. I have had no problems since my surgery. Of course I am so pleased. Excellent Doctor and his team:)

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Dr. Tung has been very helpful and caring over the years he has been looking after me A1!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

He's sounds really easygoing and he makes you feel comfortable :)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Tung is very good at his job. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Tung is not only knowledgeable, but is very helpful, explaining the total procedure and the success rate. We found him to be on time and his staff where about the best there is.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I will always have a fondness for Dr. Tung. I was only 31 when it was discovered I had a first-degree atrioventricular block. Dr. Tung explained what it meant, why it was a concern at my age and promptly scheduled an Intracardiac electrophysiology study. I was freaked out being so young, but Dr. Tung was great at walking me through and explaining everything, I got really great care from him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

adequate bot no personality or response to you questions. Office is either poorly or inadequently staffed

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I would not be here today if it was not for Dr. Tungs knowledge and delicate hands.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Tung was unable to correct my AF, but he tries everything to cure me. Now he has referred me to another doctor for a second opinion. Very impressed. And, he does like to laugh if you give him the chance. I think his job is very stressful, and he just need a little teasing to get him going! I have been his patient for 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012