Ratings for Dr. Morgan E. Mann

This is the first time I have felt the responsibility to rate a doctor because Dr. Mann is the worst I have ever seen. He was very rushed, didn't listen to what I was saying, interrupted, didn't want to look at the sample I had brought in and basically scoffed at me, was rude and off topic. In the end he told my daughter to take Prilosec when she CLEARLY doesn't have acid reflux and her symptoms are not indicative of that at all. I can't believe I had to waste $200 on a visit with this man and I will now need to bring my daughter back in to see a real doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Mann has been my family doc for 10 yrs. He is a wonderful doctor!! We have never had a negative experience with him or his staff. I know of several people in my community that also see Dr Mann and they all say he is a great doctor! B.Murphy

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I found out later that he lied to me about my test results. He said they were "normal" but they were only normal if I was 3ft 4in! Im 5ft 6in! Then he went on to say that he would help me with a medication that would help and he wrote for over the counter mucinex, I cant afford that stuff! He just rushes you out of your appointment. Dont dare cry when you are with him. He wont think you are sick he will say your anxious and depressed. I now feel I cant trust doctors because of him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Morgan E. Mann's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Andover, MN