Ratings for Dr. Wayne Maltz

This was the worst eye doctor I have ever been to. I was there waiting for well over an hour just to get checked. The staff treats you like you are stupid and gives you an attitude when you ask for help. Over all this is a very rude staff and I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO THIS OFFICE. I got better quality service at the Wal Mart eye doctor down the street!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

I had insurance called vsp not listed on here my total cost was $518.00 with all the service and I saved $364.00 with the insurance, so I paid 154.00 out of pocket (including a nice pair of glasses) witch was great. I loved this doctor he took he's time with everything explained everything to you he had other patients but he was not in a rush at all. He took time out to answer all your questions, he checked my eyes very throughly. He's staff was really nice. This is doctor maltz own practice so he even took time out to say thank you for coming to my practice. I really do recomend this doctor. He is at TSO- Texas State Optical on the Northwest side of Houston by Randals and next door to bath and body works. Im very picky when it comes to doctors, so for me to brag about this doctor he must be really good.I work in the health field myself and to have a doctor to take the time out to explain everything to you is trully a blessing from God above. Please go try him out I truly recomend him!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Wayne Maltz's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1973)