You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. McKeever

I moved away from NJ 3 years ago and have never found a dentist as good as Dr. McKeever! I may start flying across country to return to his office...seriously. Great dentist, honest, and one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

What a guy!You can see by his equipment has has top of line material. Wow. The drill is so quiet.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Painless and personable!! I can't recommend this office enough. After two bad dental experiences in Morris County, I'd given up hope. Dr. McKeever changed a life long fear of dentists in two visits. And his staff is terrific.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Best dentist ever. He is gentle, kind, soft spoken, and patient. He is always willing to answer questions, never rushes, explains procedures beforehand, uses lasers whenever he can (no numbness, no needles), and personally phones the next day after procedures. He's not expensive and keeps a humble office. He doesn't push expensive flashy treatments like some fancy dental offices. He causes the least amount of disruption to repair your teeth, and has fixed the sloppy work of my past dentists. His staff is steady and well organized, which proves he is a good employer.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Love Dr. McKeever!! I have been going to him for about 9 years, and have recommended numerous people to him. Will cry the day he decides to retire! Is so gentle and I agree with the poster above. I'm a huge baby, but he doesn't make me feel bad. Is so accomodating and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I have been going to Dr. McKeever for about 20 years. He is caring, knowledgeable and puts you right at ease. His staff is excellent. I trust Dr. McKeever and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. McKeever was my dentist until my work got crappy insurance. He is the best dentist around. If he is running 5 minutes behind you get a call! Can you imagine? He calls the next day to make sure everything is ok. We miss him so much. In fact, my husband, being the baby of the family still goes to him with problems, and pays out of pocket. Best choice you can make for a dentist in the area!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. McKeever has been my dentist since I was 6 years old. He is the best! He's quick and painless, and he doesn't make you feel stupid if you're scared and being a baby. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Kevin J. McKeever's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I moved away from NJ 3 years ago and have never found a dentist as good as Dr. McKeever! I may start flying across country to return to his office...seriously...."

February 24, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Kevin" to "Kevin J."

October 20, 2013