Ratings for Dr. Gene A. Lease

Dr. Lease used to be a very good Dr. but in the last couple of years he seems to be out of touch with his patients. Literally I went to him with a pain in my chest and he didn't even touch me, no stethescope nothing. He for the most part dismissed me. Its a shame because he used to be very good but now it seems that he just wants to send his patients to specialists and not take care of them himself. He is willing to take as much time as necessary with his patients but sometimes this has led to a 2 hr wait..

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

very good doctor..explains everything in ''lay'' terms.. takes care and is knowledgeable of all the bugs going around..i'm glad he is my doctor.. the medical side of life is in good hands and yes i do feel comfort in that.. i have never had to return a day or two after because the problem is properly diagnosed and aggressive treatment knocks the problem out.. i always feel better after a trip to docs office,, you know that you are going to feel better and thats the bottom lne

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

I HAVE HAD 2 MAJOR OPERATIONS ON MY UPPER SPINE AND SUFFER CHRONIC PAIN IN MY UPPER AND LOWER BACK AND ADDDITIONAL SURGERY RECOMMENDED IN BOTH AREA'S. I HAVE OPTED AGAINST MORE SURGERY AT THIS TIME.I'M NOT THAT HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS OF SURGICAL INTERVENTION TO MY SPINE BUT MAINTAIN A FAIRLY NORMAL LIFESTYLE WITH PROPER MEDICATION PRESCRIBED BY DR.LEASE. I AM CONVINCED HE IS ABOVE AND BEYOND IN UNDERSTANDING PAIN MGMT AND THERE IS NO PRESSURE TO UNDERGO MORE SURGERY. LIFE IS NOT PERFECT BUT HIS MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE KEEPS MY LIFESTYLE EXCEPTIONAL UNDER THE CCIRCUMSTANCES. I DO NOT THINK I COULD BE IN BETTER MEDICAL CARE..

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Dr. Lease is a wonderful doctor who has tremendously helped my condition and saved the life of a good friend of mine. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Gene A. Lease's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1989)