Ratings for Dr. Stephen Nadler

I saw Dr. Nadler for a dislocated patella. I arrived early for the appointment as instructed, and waited over 45 minutes to see the doctor. I was the only one in the waiting room, and repeatedly saw Dr. Nadler come out into the reception area, only to go back to the office and continue to make me wait. I even heard a 10 minute conversation he had with his nurses about his son, while I was waiting. He met with me for about 10 minutes, and confirmed I had dislocated my knee. The nurse recommended a therapist (this part was helpful), however the doctor did not tell me anything I did not already know from my ER visit. His office staff were friendly, however I was very turned off by the doctors disregard for my time.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I saw dr nadler for a 2nd opinion of a knee meniscus tear, and he confirmed that, and recommended treatment options. I saw him a second time months later for worsening of pain in the same knee, only different pain. I brought in MRI films and report. In his waiting room there is a sign posted stating that if a patient is more that 15 minutes late, they will have to reschedule thier appointment. I have constant low back pain that he was aware of, and I can not sit or stand long. I waited for over an hour and from pain, left the office. Nadler had his own copy of the MRI, and I though he or his staff would surely call and want to know what happened, but I never heard back from them. In my opinion, he did not care about the worsening in my knee, and was mainly concerned with money.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Stephen Nadler's Credentials

• French

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)