Ratings for Dr. Courtney W. Brown

Dr. Brown is the best spine doc I've met with. He took the time to explain things to me and he is a brilliant surgeon. I'd recommend him to anyone...

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I went to dr brown for constant low back pain. I had an MRI report and had a prepared staement I made describing my different symptoms for his help. After finally getting into the exam room, he speed read my info. and glanced at the MRI report. He said I had no stenosis, even though the MRI said several areas of stenosis. I told him about it and he glanced at it again and said I had no spinal stenosis, eve though I did in 2 areas. In my opinion, he was in a hurry to make his money and move on. He did a simple x-ray, and just glanced at it. He didn't give me a chance to tell him the other problems I had, knee / hands/ heel before he recomended PT at his neighboring office. He didn't listen when I tried to tell him my last 2 attempts at PT failed due to lack of understanding the complete picture of damage to the lumbar spine. He also told me that he had 5 levels of fusion, but he sure got around like his back was fine, just my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Courtney W. Brown's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1962)

Oxford