Dr. Jeff J. Albright

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeff J. Albright

Dr. Jeff Albright is an exceedingly knowledgeable and caring doctor. He is always patient and will take the time to explain anything. He has experience using a variety of techniques, so if you are uncomfortable with the standard 'back-cracking', he can still help you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Albright helped me with problems that others could not. I have thoroughly enjoyed the service that he provided. He makes it clear that there are things that he can do in the office, and then empowered me to do things to take care of the problem at home. The approach was well rounded employing his vast knowledge of chiropractic, acupuncture, rehab and nutrition. I only wish I would seen him first, rather than all the other doctors I've been to. I service I received was worth far,far more than what I paid. I highly recommend that you see him first, before you spending time and money elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Dr. Albright provided the most thorough examination I've ever received. He actually listened to me, and explained what he was looking for and why. He informed me that the term doctor meant to teacher, and that he prided himself in making sure everything was understood.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008