You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

I have been a patient of Dr. Lou's for almost 30 years. He is a miracle worker! I moved out of the area for s few years and was never able to find another chiro with the same success at Dr. Lou. I have recommended him to family and friends numerous times. His treatment of my chronic issues keep me going like a well-oiled machine! Definitely give him a try!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Lorenzo is awesome. I had very much pain in my lower back that I can not walk properly, and Dr. Lorenzo helped me to walk straight and the pain gradually started to reduce until it gone now.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr Lou is our family chiropractor for 30 years. Dr Lou and his staff are second to none. He is caring, thorough, compassionate and for sure accurate on diagnosis and treatment. He treats me with prosthetic joints and has kept me pain free. He treated my mother for 25 plus years, including her battle with adenocarcinoma which she was the longest living patient at 29 months from a stage 3 diagnosis, where doctor Lou kept her PAIN FREE until she expired in 2004. My father has a severe problem with his neck causing migraines throughout his life. Doctor Lou has treated my father who remains PAIN FREE AND HEADACHE FREE for over 20 years. If you have pain, an ailment or a problem with joints or muscles, Doctor Lou is the ONLY doctor to see. Thank you Lou! The Cutner Family

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I started going to Dr. Lou a few months ago. I had very severe back pain to the point of barely being able to walk, and up until I met Dr. Lou, no one was able to help me. I met with numerous spine doctors, trainers, physical therapists, etc. but to no avail. However, after my first appointment with Dr. Lou, I already felt noticeably better. I have been going for adjustments once or twice a week since October, and I am almost back to being fully pain-free. I love how he explains what he is doing as he is working on me, and he is extremely kind and personable.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Lou is PHENOMENAL! I have struggled with chronic pain in several parts if my body, as well as crippling migrain for my whole life. After a few visits with Dr. Lou, I cannot believe what a difference I feel! Every day tasks that used to be nearly impossible are now becoming easier and easier. His staff is wonderful (always friendly), his office is clean and organized, and he himself always offers laughs and hugs. Fantastic overall experience, with the most knowledgeable, understandable, kind chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I've struggled with severe neck pain for years and was told by numerous doctors that nothing could be done to help me until I met Dr. Lou. As soon as you walk in the office you feel at home. Not only was he able to alleviate my neck pain but he realigned my entire spine back to where it should be and I've never felt better. He is one of the few doctors left that truly cares for each and every patient. No appointment is ever rushed and he explains everything in detail so that you can understand and see all the changes for yourself. You can always count on Dr. Lou because he will never quite until you're feeling better. I leave every visit with a smile and a hug and he truly makes your day brighter.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Lou for several years. Initially, he helped me when I threw my back out and now with persistent lower back issues with nerve pain related to Lupus, Dr. Lou keeps me feeling great. He gives me tips so that I don't hurt myself and supports me being active. The office is great and always accommodating when life gets crazy and I need to change an appointment last minute. Each visit ends with a hug and a laugh, and is exactly what I need after a long day.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I've never been to a chiropractor before but neck trouble forced me to go. Dr. Lou has greatly improved my quality of life and rid me of severe pain. I seriously can't thank him enough. I'm grateful to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I swear Dr. Lou is a miracle worker. My spine has pained me for years and I finally decided to see a chiropractor. In the first visit he rid me of almost all of my back pain. After a few more visits we saw the results of his adjustments in my posture and in my stance, I was visibility much more aligned in comparison to the first day I saw him. I highly recommend him, not only is he incredibly knowledgeable about what he is doing, but he is also very caring and genuine.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr.Lou is one of the best chiropractors that I have been to in quite some time. If you communicate and put in the effort at his office, he will make you feel better than you thought you could feel. I would definitely recommend visiting him, because not is he only fantastic at what he does, he treats you with care and respect as a person.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1980)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Lou's for almost 30 years. He is a miracle worker! I moved out of the area for s few years and was never able to find another chiro..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lorenzo is awesome. I had very much pain in my lower back that I can not walk properly, and Dr. Lorenzo helped me to walk straight and the pain gradually st..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lou is our family chiropractor for 30 years. Dr Lou and his staff are second to none. He is caring, thorough, compassionate and for sure accurate on diagnosi..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I started going to Dr. Lou a few months ago. I had very severe back pain to the point of barely being able to walk, and up until I met Dr. Lou, no one was able ..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lou is PHENOMENAL! I have struggled with chronic pain in several parts if my body, as well as crippling migrain for my whole life. After a few visits with D..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've struggled with severe neck pain for years and was told by numerous doctors that nothing could be done to help me until I met Dr. Lou. As soon as you walk i..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Lou for several years. Initially, he helped me when I threw my back out and now with persistent lower back issues with nerve pain relate..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never been to a chiropractor before but neck trouble forced me to go. Dr. Lou has greatly improved my quality of life and rid me of severe pain. I seriousl..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I swear Dr. Lou is a miracle worker. My spine has pained me for years and I finally decided to see a chiropractor. In the first visit he rid me of almost all of..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Lou is one of the best chiropractors that I have been to in quite some time. If you communicate and put in the effort at his office, he will make you feel be..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Lou for the past two years and he really cares about his patients. He spends time getting to know you and makes you feel comfortable. I f..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lou is an excellent chiropractor. He started treating my family more than 20 years ago when my children were very young, and we have been consistently satis..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best all around doctor experiences you can have. From my first visit in the early 90s, I felt respected and valued. Dr. Lou explains what he's doin..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lou is the best. My husband and I simply love being in his care and feel amazing because of him. He is extremely knowledgeable, personal and truly gifted."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lou is a caring and knowledgeable chiropractor. He has been extremely helpful to me by adjusting me from head to toe on various occasions. Whenever I have ..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lou is amazing!! In one new patient appointment he identified and corrected multiple issues with my back, neck and wrist. I walked in to his office in great ..."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lorenzo is the best chiropractor there is. Not only is he able to fix literally problem (within his real of course), he is such a great guy. He has such a g..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Choosing Dr. Lorenzo was the best decision I ever made in choosing Chiropractic Care. I was done with therapy and knew I needed to find a doctor I could trust w..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Lou is the best chiropractor I have ever been to. He is caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. He is a superior diagnostician and his adjustments ar..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Lou since 2008, and from our first appointment I felt right at home. He is kindest doctor I've ever met. He takes in his time in adjust..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hello, Dr. Lou has been adjusting me since I was two years old. He's the best chiropractor I've ever seen. I've moved away a few times and couldn't get to see h..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Doctor Lou since 2007 and he has literally saved me from my 30 years of pain. He adjusted the top of my neck in a different way any chiropract..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lou has helped me with my back pain. His office is the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lou is the best! He has been treating me over 1 year and I can feel the different :)"

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Lou for about three years. He is the best chiropractor I have been to in both New York and New Jersey. He spends as much time as you ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've only been going to Dr. Lou for a little over a year, but he is amazing! Have truly noticed a huge difference when he adjusts me. He is extremely knowledgea..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Lou for 25 years. I played at a collegiate level for football; I played semi-pro football, was in a near fatal car accident and have be..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Made my otherwise painful life liveable....love Dr. Lou....inspirational and a true healer. Best chiropractor I have been to, and the only one to ever make me ..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lou is very thorough and his adjustments help me a great deal as far as lowering my pain level significantly. Thank you so much Dr Lou"

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been coming to Dr. Lou since for almost 30 years. Always gives great care."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have you ever been to a Doctor that you can actually talk to? Someone who listens, understands and gives advice. Sounds like a Psychiatrist, right? Well no, tha..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been going to Doctor Lou for a long time, and he is the best chiropractor! He is friendly and welcoming, as well as his office staff. Dr. L..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a chiropractor who went to shadow Dr. Lorenzo in hopes that I may begin working with him too. He sounded friendly over the phone and the office manager Chr..."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Lou for nearly 40 years. That should tell you what I think of him and his staff. He is without doubt one of the best if not the best. ..."

September 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Louis" to "Louis A."

October 20, 2013