Ratings for Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

I have been treated by Dr. Lou for over 30 years. He is a life saver for sure! He has helped me during my pregnancies and even starting adjusting my children as newborns. His professionalism and compassion is like no other dr. I have ever known. He is personable and truly cares about the health of his patients. There are countless times he opened the office early, stayed late or came in on a Sat. to see my husband, son, or myself for a pressing issue. He always goes above and beyond. He has made me feel better through regular maintenance, a common cold or a pinched nerve. Whatever the issue, Dr. Lou always makes it better! He hands are magical! Over the years I have recommended so many people to him and they have all been satisfied. I've always felt like family when walking into his office. Professionally and personally I miss Dr. Lou terribly but am so happy for him and his family on his retirement.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Lou has treated me for 15 years. He has been a true expert at treating the chronic and acute issues that have plagued me over the years from work related injuries and injuries sustained from life. His expertise is greatly appreciated and will be missed.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Lou is the guy to go to for back pain! I have been seeing him for almost 5 years now and through 3 pregnancies he has helped me so much. I went to him during my first pregnancy with my sciatica that was so painful but I was nervous since I was pregnant. He was so gentle and talked me through everything he was doing to make sure I was comfortable and what a difference! I have never walked out of his office not feeling great! He is such a kind and gentle soul! I highly recommend him to anyone! Tracy Kennedy

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

DR. Lou is the best. Monthly maintenance is the best. I never have the pain in my back any more. He is a very sweet and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Lou is the best!! Even if you are going for maintenance you will be amazed at how much better you feel when you leap off the table! Awesome!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I was recommended to Dr. Lorenzo by another chiropractor and it has worked out great. I always leave feeling better. He takes his time with you and is very insightful about what's going on with your body. I recommend going to see him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

From the moment I walked into Dr. Lou's office, I felt the family atmosphere and felt right at home. The staff is very welcoming and helpful, and the office is clean and well organized. Dr. Lou has a great passion for chiropractic and he is very knowledgeable about it as well. His adjustments are very gentle and specific and I definitely recommend going to see Dr. Lou!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Had my first adjustment and was left with headaches for days afterwards so far. Wondering if I will ever feel like myself again.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Lou for 6 years. My father recommended him and he has been his patient for over 12 years. After getting an adjustment, I always feel so much better. He is very thorough with his adjustments and is caring and friendly always. The staff is also very nice and helpful. I definitely recommend him to anyone who is experiencing pain and needs a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lou's for 26 years. My parents started me with Dr. Lou when I was just a few months old. Growing up, I seldom had back issues thanks to his wonderful care. He has also taught me a lot about what effects a misaligned spine can have on the body. Dr. Lou has a great passion and knowledge for chiropractic care. He is simply amazing at what he does. If you must trust anyone with your back ailments, you can rest assured Dr. Lou will do everything he can to properly diagnose and treat your pain.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1980)