Ratings for Dr. David Teitelbaum

Dr. Teitelbaum is honestly the worst OBGYN that I have ever been to. I am currently a young mother of 19 and he preformed a pap on me on Aug 21st 2015. Not only are you NOT aloud to give pap smears to women under the age of 21 but when the results came back abnormal he refused to notify me. (But he wrote and signed in my paperwork that I was notified that week which is complete lie) Now that I have have switched to a wonderful midwife and find out all of this information I have to go get other test done because he left my abnormal cells alone and the HPV that showed up on my test could lead into cancerous cells. Bottom line: Dr. Teitelbaum will make you feel like an out cast at your own appointment, he WONT answer any questions you have about yourself or your child and obviously won't tell a young mother that she has HPV that could lead into cancer. So if you're looking for a good doctor you're not going to find one here.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Getting a little older, doesn't remember things like he should, I definitely feel after surgery , and many visits he shouldn't be operating any longer. My scar is hideous and should not look like it does. He is a nice man but a bit out there? Age or something else? His staff is nice, but they back him up a bit too much when I think they know he's not on the ball anymore. It happens but stop before someone gets hurt or botched. While caring for your patients in the hospital, talk to the nurses and not the patient when you have questions on their care at the hospital, you are the ordering Dr , remember! Clinic ? Not for most.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I went for an annual exam. He asked about my plans to have kids. I told him I don't plan to have kids. The next thing out of his mouth was that remaining childleaa would put me at a high risk for cancer.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr teitelbaum has saved my life not once, but twice, and also my son while I was pregnant and had an emergency c-section. He is and is the absolute only Dr I have found, that knew about a complex syndrome I have and what complications I may encounter. I was a medicaid patient and felt like he gave me the best service I could imagine. I personally requested Dr teitelbaum for an emergency surgery a few years later, ruptured ovary, and he literally saved me again. This is a great man, I smart man, has the upmost knowledge and experience and I still to this day 6 years later go to him. And his daughter allie in the front is awesome! :) Thank you for being a great dr and team!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

The first visit with him was okay I went in with my husband who was told couldn't have children and we were so excited that we got pregnant and finally got to see our growing baby at 7 weeks he also did a pap smear which he could have accessed the one I had at the hospital since he delivers at Florida Hospitals but it was fine. The second visit they did fetal heart monitor scheduled my labs his staff was professional which was good the nurse was a little abrasive but it ended up being okay. The third visit I had was at 17 weeks to check growth. He said the baby looked healthy and all was well and even told my husband and I we were having a little boy. Only after the doctor fell asleep for a good 30 seconds to a minute. My husband and I were so excited to hear the news. A little boy was pretty much the best news my husband could get. I also at this point had decided I was moving on to another doctor due to an insurance change. I went one last time and the doctor had not one but two people walk out furious saying how he was all about money and he didn't care about patient welfare... which sealed the deal for me. When the doctor and the nurse came in they were talking about it. The doctor apologized for the slamming door and the nurse piped up and said "She didn't hear anything!" so after finding out today at my new doctors office that I'm having a girl after purchasing multiple boy items I'm very unsatisfied with this doctor and his practice. I'm so very glad I have a new doctor and will definitely be telling people my horror story with Dr. Teitlebaum. I also waited an hour plus on 3/4 appts...

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I had a horrific experience with this man. He attended my child's birth and acted in a deplorably unprofessional way, did not practice evidence based medicine, and treated me with rudeness and a huge lack of respect. Just thinking of my child's birth gives me anxiety and anguish, and this is due not to birth complications but directly because of his treatment of me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Great doctor, takes him time and answered all my questions with ease. Cannot wait for him to delivery baby.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

First visit and this Doctor was very respectful and continues to have what a call bed side manners. His staff was amazing.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

This was by far the worst OBGYN I have ever been to. The wait time was an hour plus and one I did get back to the exam room, the two times I went, the room was not cleaned from the previous patient. The paper on the exam tables was not removed and obviously not sanitized. For some who treats Aids patients you would think they would be a bit more prideful in their offices overall hygiene. There restrooms were never any better I had to ask for hand soap and hand towels. Totally mortified by this doctors laziness and complete disregard for cleanliness and how this reflects on what kind of doctor he his. There was one nurse who was so rude and has horrible demeanor I hated this place the first day I went but for some reason went back for a second appointment and this was the nail in coffin for me. The restroom was so dirty and somebody had urinated on the floor and the toilet was backed up. I was not happy with Dr. Teitlebaum's office at all and would never go back!! Run to another DR!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. David Teitelbaum's Credentials

• French

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Oviedo, FL