Ratings for Dr. Elaine K. Yin

I will start by saying that Dr. Yin was wonderful. I am writing a negative review because of an interaction May 1 at 4pm with a receptionist. My birth control prescription expired without warning, so I called the office to get a refill. Instead, the receptionist lectured me on my inability to make an appointment, hung up on me, and hung up again the next 3 times I called. I teach at Cal Poly, and was professional with her, and while I'm sure she had a bad day, this was ridiculous.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

She is the best OBYN, such a wonderful doctor, verypolite and knowledgeable. My pregnancy experience was so good because of Dr.Yin. I feel really lucky and blessed to have her as my doctor. She has moved to Santa Maria, but in any case I am not leaving her. I would recommend her anytime.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Amazing doctor. Someone that will tell you what's going on and your options. I was always able to get an answer to my questions and will use her with the next baby!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Yin is by far the best OBGYN I have ever had!! I'm so glad that I have many wonderful friends who referred me to her when I found out I was pregnant with my son. She is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, makes you feel very comfortable, and is just fabulous overall. Her nurse practitioners, Lori and Kim are wonderful as well!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I will be 4 months pregnant before I even get to meet the doctor. Prenatal patients only see her for every 3rd visit. It adds up to very few times you get to meet with her before she delivers your baby. No midwives available through this office either. Her staff including the Nurse Practitioner who is basically my doctor is very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Elaine K. Yin's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal