Ratings for Dr. Mavis Hollman

Yes, she's late and looks angry often; her office much improved, but records remain non-digital with bulging files. Yes! She IS helpful when your opinion does not deviate from her's. This Dr. is one that will work diligently for you; so hard to find any at all, few like her. Thank you Dr. Mavis.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Hollman is always late but is an excellent doctor and worth the wait. I love calling Dr. Hollmans office because I know Theresa is always willing to fit me in and help anyway she can. To the people that are complaining, you should be happy you have a doctor in Kamloops there are so many that don't and Dr. Hollman does the best she can and helps so man.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

You can wait for up to 90 minutes to see her only to be told she doesn't have time to go over test results. You wait for her to do a referral for a specialist only to find out 6 months later she hasn't even sent the request in. I find her care to be lacking . She is not the doctor she was 5 years ago.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Love having Dr. Hollman as my doctor, she takes the time to listen to me and helps me anyway she can. I find her staff always helpful and willing to help.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Mavis has been my family doctor for 7 years and my children's family doctor since their births. I wouldn't ask for a better Doctor. I am happy to have a doctor in Kamloops and she cares about us is knowledgable

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr Hollman is excellent, always running behind, but here new staff are not up to speed they eave you on hold for 20 min; they are not friendly and do not follow up. In the last year we have found the office to be not as clean as it has been in the past , again i would say her staff is not helping

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Hollman has been our doctor for 3 years now. After my husband had his stroke she did everything possible to make him comfortable after he got home. She's generally late but we don't mind waiting to see her. If she doesn't know the answers, which is rare for her, she will get you into someone that does know the answers as soon as she can. She cares for her patients one and all. I have never had a more caring doctor than her. Haven't had any problem with her staff thus far, they've always been very accomadating for us. She's the best doctor around.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

She s very caring and goes to the end to help; the wait time is worth it..I'm so glad to have her my doctor

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Mavis is very passionate about what she does, and tries to help as many people as possible. Unfortunately, she ends up being quite late for appointments (usually 45min-1hr), as she seems to always be overbooked with appointments. Her staff are usually quite friendly. All of the examination rooms could use a deep organization and cleaning. There are always old, well-used magazines, and lots of clutter throughout the room (papers, pens, old containers) scattered on the table. All that being said, Mavis is a very rare doctor - she actually cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Mavis is the best doctor in the world. I've had her since I was a child. She has the nicest eyes and has a great style! She is very caring and honestly so. Could never say a bad thing about her. She's amazing.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011