You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mavis Hollman

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Mavis has been my family doctor for 7 years and my children's family doctor since their births. I wouldn't ask for a better Doctor. I am happy to have a doctor in Kamloops and she cares about us is knowledgable

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr Hollman is excellent, always running behind, but here new staff are not up to speed they eave you on hold for 20 min; they are not friendly and do not follow up. In the last year we have found the office to be not as clean as it has been in the past , again i would say her staff is not helping

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Hollman has been our doctor for 3 years now. After my husband had his stroke she did everything possible to make him comfortable after he got home. She's generally late but we don't mind waiting to see her. If she doesn't know the answers, which is rare for her, she will get you into someone that does know the answers as soon as she can. She cares for her patients one and all. I have never had a more caring doctor than her. Haven't had any problem with her staff thus far, they've always been very accomadating for us. She's the best doctor around.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Mavis is very passionate about what she does, and tries to help as many people as possible. Unfortunately, she ends up being quite late for appointments (usually 45min-1hr), as she seems to always be overbooked with appointments. Her staff are usually quite friendly. All of the examination rooms could use a deep organization and cleaning. There are always old, well-used magazines, and lots of clutter throughout the room (papers, pens, old containers) scattered on the table. All that being said, Mavis is a very rare doctor - she actually cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Mavis is the best doctor in the world. I've had her since I was a child. She has the nicest eyes and has a great style! She is very caring and honestly so. Could never say a bad thing about her. She's amazing.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

she is wonderful and spends time with you so you feel like you have her undevided atention. she is very thourough and makes sure that she covers all the bases.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

I don't have Mavis as a doctor. I'm the one who serves her in a customer based setting. She cares,she's respectful, she's loves her job. She is what people read about for the old fashioned Doctor who makes house calls. She spends a small fortune to give back to her cliental. A wonderful woman, she always makes me smile no matter how busy she is.The woman deserves a medal.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Mavis has been my doctor since 1988. She is fabulous. She is a real friend as well as a good doctor to all her patients. I don't have to deal with her staff or latness because she always does home visits for me and my family. If my child is sick or I had an infection after surgery and I phone her even on a holiday, she comes running. If her patients are depressed, she has been known to deliver gift baskets or given them concert tickets, which can be very theraputic, to cheer them up as well as treats them with the proper medication and specialists. I worry about how overworked she is though. But no matter how hard she works, her patients come first. Way to go Mavis. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. Mavis Hollman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Love having Dr. Hollman as my doctor, she takes the time to listen to me and helps me anyway she can. I find her staff always helpful and willing to help. "

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Mavis has been my family doctor for 7 years and my children's family doctor since their births. I wouldn't ask for a better Doctor. I am happy to have a doctor ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. " Dr Hollman is excellent, always running behind, but here new staff are not up to speed they eave you on hold for 20 min; they are not friendly and do n..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hollman has been our doctor for 3 years now. After my husband had his stroke she did everything possible to make him comfortable after he got home. She's ge..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She s very caring and goes to the end to help; the wait time is worth it..I'm so glad to have her my doctor"

January 2, 2015