Ratings for Dr. Abraham O. Pedro

not very good he hasnt helped my husband just made him worse

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

he is so understanding and takes his time at these appt's. i advise anyone to give him a try

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

This is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is not only highly intelligent, but he takes the time to listen to what I say, and explain whatever the issues I am having are. I especially like that when I go in, even if I have not seen him in a year, he still remembers to ask about my family by name. Very personable. I think any patient would be considered very lucky to have Dr. Pedro as their family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr Pedro is one of the Best Doctors I have ever met. Polite, caring and always has a smile on his face. I work in the health care field and trust me when I say he is one of the best he IS!! He is one of the rare few that personally will call you if something is wrong or you need further testing.. I have Referred many people to him and everyone has thanked me for sending them to him.. As for the office staff they leave something to be desired but so worth putting up with them to be able to have him take care of you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Pedro is very thorough and knowledgeable. He takes the time that a patient requires and listens to what is said. He is proactive and checks for potential problems and considers the patient's family history.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

very caring & dedicated.Remembers you and makes you feel like you are his only patient. always has a smile for you. always follows up promptly. office staff :-(.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Abraham O. Pedro's Credentials

• Univ Of Ibadan, Coll Of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Elyria, OH