Ratings for Dr. Alexander S. Kaye

the best! he can diagnose you in just a few minutes and is always correct. gets you better. has in house blood lab. they will get you in the same day if you are really sick. my only complaint is the wait time in the outer office and also in the treatment room is simply unacceptable. Otherwise, he is excellent. very sharp guy.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

I have had good experiences with Dr. A. Kaye. Each time I have seen him, he always listens to what my concerns are. I have had problems with anxiety and IBS. Dr. Kaye has ordered many tests and tried different medications to help with my suffering. I also appreciate his casual dress - it makes me feel more comfortable in his office.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

My husband and I had a very unsatisfactory experience with this doctor. He didn't let us know husbands results of a lab test until asked for it more than a month later. Then when I asked why it took so long he got very angry. Also lost records we supplied when we became patients. We got a letter a day later dismissing us as patients. Thank goodness we were going to leave anyway. We now have a caring and competent Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Very snobish to people on medicaid. He does not follow up with you to have other tests done nor to let you know results from tests.If you call and leave a message you never get a return call

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

I HAD AN ABNORMAL RESULT AND I WAS NOT TOLD ABOUT IT UNTIL I ASKED A MONTH LATER WHICH AT THAT TIME DR A KAYE DID NOT EVEN REMEMBER HAD TO GO ASK THE NURSE FOR MY RESULTS. WHICH IN THE LONG RUN CAN BE DANGEROUD TO ME

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Office does not follow up on patient care, including labs, tests, and new medications even after repeatdley asking for information. Errors were made making patient come in for repeat blood draws. Messages left for Dr. were not returned. Very unprofessional office! Office Nurse not knowledgeable and very unhelpful makes many excuses to why results are not available. Does not seem to care about patients. Calls were left asking Dr. Kaye to call back and never got phone call back. Testing was done, a month later had to call and get results which needed to be repeated due to high level. I do not think they would have called if I had not checked on my tests. If you use Dr. Kaye be prepared to follow yourself! New medication was started which could have led to dangerous condition, no follow up of any kind was ever given. You can get much better care at a walk in clinic. At least they will call and check on you!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Alexander S. Kaye's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)