Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Holmstrom

I have been to many Doctors over the years and this is the first one I have found who actually takes the time to listen to you and make sure you are diagnosed right. I like his whole health approach and always feel that I get not only the best medical care but that he truly listens to what is bothering me. I love the fact that he is a Professor as well so is always up to date on the latest treatments and discoveries. I don't think you could ask for a more knowledgeable or caring Physician.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

This is a 'teaching doctor', who apparently doesn't have the time and/or desire to treat individual patients correctly. After my symptoms were 'brushed off' by this doctor, I sought another doctor who diagnosed and treated me for an extremely obvious disease (once tested). Unfortunately, I suffer a certain amount of irrepairable damage due to time wasted with Dr. Holmstrom....damage that could have, should have and would have been avoidable had I had a different doctor. Also, his 'bedside manner' is null. I'm submitting this only to help others maintain optimum health; I have no personal association with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey J. Holmstrom's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Saco, ME