Ratings for Dr. Burnetta Herron

Dr. Herron is very kind and patient and helped me when other doctors could or would not. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Herron. She was very knowledgeable and my results were excellent. I'm very glad that I chose her as my surgeon!! I would recommend her highly!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

I was apprehensive when I first met Dr. Herron because she looked so young. After a few minutes it was obvious that she knew her stuff and would take good care of me. Dr. Herron performed my colon cancer operation and I couldn't have asked for a more kind, sharp, compassionate and excellent surgeon. I would advise anyone who needs surgery to see her, she is the best in town!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

This Doctor showed excellent knowledge about my condition. She was amazing, she took great care of me, followed up when she didn't have to and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire procedure. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

The procedure that was done didn't produced the outcome from which was stated by the doctor. Medications that was prescribed enhanced the complications even greater. Recovery time is longer than expected. This have been a well taught experience.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Burnetta Herron's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)