Ratings for Dr. Justin Sebastian

I was really pleased with the care I received from Dr. Sebastian while I was admitted to the Royal Alex. He was my preferred doctor and it was recommended I continue seeing a lung specialist after I was released. I chose Dr. Sebastian because he was right to the point but polite. This all changed at my final appointment with him. I went in to see him and was more or less told by him that I didn't need a specialist (which is fine) what I didn't appreciate was being accused that the only reason he can figure out for me getting so sick and ending up in the hospital was because he didn't believe that I was taking my puffers (I have asthma) Not only is this completely false since I had not only been taking my puffers but taking them way more than I should have been, and they were not working. I never said anything at the time as I was trying to process wether he actually called me a liar or not. I walked out of the hospital feeling completely deserted since when i went in for this appointment I was sick with a cold and cough and was afraid it was going to get worse. I was also told at a previous appointment that my asthma was not under control but he wanted to get me completely better before he addressed this issue. Something he never did. I ended up taking matters into my own hands and having my husband order one of his inhalers that is stronger than the one I was currently taking. I started this inhaler which seems to be helping no thanks to any doctor. I was pretty sick and when you look to a doctor for help and the security of your health only to be called a liar and more or less make you feel like your just "pretending" to be sick it doesn't give much faith in doctors. I should have gone with a specialist in a completely different office because all the doctors at this office proved to me in hospital and now out that they feel because they have a certificate on their wall they are better than others. Im sorry I dot lie when it comes to my health. Especially my lungs which are a main organs keeping me ALIVE! ....

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Sebastian is an amazing Doctor. He takes all the time you need and Remembers everything from Previous appointments. My husband has been seeing him for years and is doing very well - which we attribute to the care he receives! The receptionist tries very hard but the desk is frequently empty so that would be average service - not to bad!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

professional and kind reception, unlike the rest of the crabby ones i see working there, always nice to see that smile when walking in, Dr. Sebastian is a good overall doctor, has been very helpful with my problems, sometimes do need to wait to get into see him but i understand things happen that are out of the control of the office staff. keep up the good work

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I have never been to such a poorly run office as this, the front staff is so busy on there cell phones or giggling that they might as well be in a daycare. When i tried to speak with this dr receptionist she was so rude and told me to sit and wait for my appointment, I left and do not plan on returning . Maybe he should think about getting properly trained staff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Receptionist is borderline incompetent, like the rest of the admin staff in office. If you are expecting results sent to your doctor in a timely fashion don't bother.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

This office is pathetic. The receptionist is always on her cell or away from her desk. Dr is never on time and then when you do get in you never get a straight answer about anything. I have never been trade so bad as I have in his office. Pathetic excuse for a dr. I will be looking for a new one asap.

Submitted April 12, 2016

My mom seen Dr Sebastian and thanks to him her lung cancer was diagnosed, he had biopsies lined up and referred to a surgeon all within 2 months. He is excellent and caring with his patients he explains things well and treats you like you are a human being not just a patient. My mom seen him both at his office and at the out patients. He is a remarkable doctor and I would suggest him to everyone. Thank you Dr Sebastian!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Sebastian is a rude, pompous, egotistical doctor with very little regard for his patients. Gone are the days where doctors first priority was to help their patients and show some compassion when discussing their medical history. He does not want complicated cases just ones he can breeze through and get paid very highly.

Submitted December 19, 2015

The office is very well managed. His nurse is great! I had an appointment in December and because I wasn't doing well and didn't want to go to the Hospital, she brought me in the same day. Dr Sebastian took the time with me, he explained it very we'll that I could understand, for that I am very grateful! I would recommend Dr Sebastian to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

this office needs to retrain the staff, i should clarify that this is Dr. Sebastians receptionist, always on her cell instead of working, very rude when you ask her a question, i miss his old receptionist maybe she went to a better office. dont waste your time seeing this quack not a good idea

Submitted October 6, 2015