Ratings for Dr. Justin Sebastian

I have never been to such a poorly run office as this, the front staff is so busy on there cell phones or giggling that they might as well be in a daycare. When i tried to speak with this dr receptionist she was so rude and told me to sit and wait for my appointment, I left and do not plan on returning . Maybe he should think about getting properly trained staff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Receptionist is borderline incompetent, like the rest of the admin staff in office. If you are expecting results sent to your doctor in a timely fashion don't bother.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

This office is pathetic. The receptionist is always on her cell or away from her desk. Dr is never on time and then when you do get in you never get a straight answer about anything. I have never been trade so bad as I have in his office. Pathetic excuse for a dr. I will be looking for a new one asap.

Submitted April 12, 2016

My mom seen Dr Sebastian and thanks to him her lung cancer was diagnosed, he had biopsies lined up and referred to a surgeon all within 2 months. He is excellent and caring with his patients he explains things well and treats you like you are a human being not just a patient. My mom seen him both at his office and at the out patients. He is a remarkable doctor and I would suggest him to everyone. Thank you Dr Sebastian!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Sebastian is a rude, pompous, egotistical doctor with very little regard for his patients. Gone are the days where doctors first priority was to help their patients and show some compassion when discussing their medical history. He does not want complicated cases just ones he can breeze through and get paid very highly.

Submitted December 19, 2015

The office is very well managed. His nurse is great! I had an appointment in December and because I wasn't doing well and didn't want to go to the Hospital, she brought me in the same day. Dr Sebastian took the time with me, he explained it very we'll that I could understand, for that I am very grateful! I would recommend Dr Sebastian to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

this office needs to retrain the staff, i should clarify that this is Dr. Sebastians receptionist, always on her cell instead of working, very rude when you ask her a question, i miss his old receptionist maybe she went to a better office. dont waste your time seeing this quack not a good idea

Submitted October 6, 2015

I saw Dr Sebastian over a 3 year span where he monitored what started as routine apnea progress to Central Apnea. His testing was thorough, quick and he genuinely cared about me and my care. Included with the care for my apnea came his interest in helping me to quit smoking. Rather than simply leave that to my GP, he took personal interest in this as well. He is a very personable person who listens, keeps things on topic and ensures you understand the testing, result data, what it means and what is going on to care for your needs. Great doctor and now that I've moved away, I'll miss the care he provided. Contrary to what another comment has said about blindly taking his info as gospel versus detailed info, my wife is nursing and med-lab trained and did not need to ask further questions beyond what he offered for info about my case. He was thorough.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

He is a very busy doctor so we didn't mind the wait for the appointment or the wait once we were in his office. The first appointment went well; we were mostly in shock so we mainly listened to him. He was down-to-earth and explained things well. At the second appt, also after a long wait that we didn't mind (we brought something to read), we had more questions and although I feel we were very reasonable and not excessive whatsoever with questions, he apparently didn't agree, and became condescending and abrupt and we were left without answers. Not great when it's hard to get in to see a specialist and your GP cannot answer the questions (and the internet is only good to a point at finding out reliable information and getting answers). There was a problem with subsequent followup, we were told two absolutely different stories by his staff, and ended up getting a referral to a different respirologist. If you are the type to just listen and take what information you're given, you will probably like him. If you want more detailed information, you might want to be referred to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Sebastian is the best doctor that I have ever met, my Interstitial Lung Disease and Auto Ammune disease went undiagnosed for 3 yrs. I met Dr Sebastian and he ran numerous tests to find out the problem in 1 month, he is very thorough and I would be willing to wait for hours to see him over other doctors. Glad that we have great doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014