You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Justin Sebastian

Dr. Sebastian is a rude, pompous, egotistical doctor with very little regard for his patients. Gone are the days where doctors first priority was to help their patients and show some compassion when discussing their medical history. He does not want complicated cases just ones he can breeze through and get paid very highly.

Submitted December 19, 2015

The office is very well managed. His nurse is great! I had an appointment in December and because I wasn't doing well and didn't want to go to the Hospital, she brought me in the same day. Dr Sebastian took the time with me, he explained it very we'll that I could understand, for that I am very grateful! I would recommend Dr Sebastian to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

this office needs to retrain the staff, i should clarify that this is Dr. Sebastians receptionist, always on her cell instead of working, very rude when you ask her a question, i miss his old receptionist maybe she went to a better office. dont waste your time seeing this quack not a good idea

Submitted October 6, 2015

I saw Dr Sebastian over a 3 year span where he monitored what started as routine apnea progress to Central Apnea. His testing was thorough, quick and he genuinely cared about me and my care. Included with the care for my apnea came his interest in helping me to quit smoking. Rather than simply leave that to my GP, he took personal interest in this as well. He is a very personable person who listens, keeps things on topic and ensures you understand the testing, result data, what it means and what is going on to care for your needs. Great doctor and now that I've moved away, I'll miss the care he provided. Contrary to what another comment has said about blindly taking his info as gospel versus detailed info, my wife is nursing and med-lab trained and did not need to ask further questions beyond what he offered for info about my case. He was thorough.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

He is a very busy doctor so we didn't mind the wait for the appointment or the wait once we were in his office. The first appointment went well; we were mostly in shock so we mainly listened to him. He was down-to-earth and explained things well. At the second appt, also after a long wait that we didn't mind (we brought something to read), we had more questions and although I feel we were very reasonable and not excessive whatsoever with questions, he apparently didn't agree, and became condescending and abrupt and we were left without answers. Not great when it's hard to get in to see a specialist and your GP cannot answer the questions (and the internet is only good to a point at finding out reliable information and getting answers). There was a problem with subsequent followup, we were told two absolutely different stories by his staff, and ended up getting a referral to a different respirologist. If you are the type to just listen and take what information you're given, you will probably like him. If you want more detailed information, you might want to be referred to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Sebastian is the best doctor that I have ever met, my Interstitial Lung Disease and Auto Ammune disease went undiagnosed for 3 yrs. I met Dr Sebastian and he ran numerous tests to find out the problem in 1 month, he is very thorough and I would be willing to wait for hours to see him over other doctors. Glad that we have great doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

great personality very intelligent listens patients and not in hurry like others

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

i want to see him but not yet app i suffer so much so painful im my chest, office cant make any appointment too bad

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Sebastian is a great Dr. I have seen him 2 now and his staff was very pleasant and helpful when I entered and also when I needed to book appointments. I had to wait about 20 min past my appointment time but he is worth the wait. He is knowledgable and is also willing to consult with colleagues to ensure he is giving you the best care possible. He is very personable and provides top notch care. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Sebastian is a wonderful, helpful, and caring Doctor! Thank you sooooo much.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Justin Sebastian's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sebastian is a rude, pompous, egotistical doctor with very little regard for his patients. Gone are the days where doctors first priority was to help their..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office is very well managed. His nurse is great! I had an appointment in December and because I wasn't doing well and didn't want to go to the Hospital, she..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "this office needs to retrain the staff, i should clarify that this is Dr. Sebastians receptionist, always on her cell instead of working, very rude when you ask..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Sebastian over a 3 year span where he monitored what started as routine apnea progress to Central Apnea. His testing was thorough, quick and he genuin..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very busy doctor so we didn't mind the wait for the appointment or the wait once we were in his office. The first appointment went well; we were mostly..."

December 10, 2014